Black Ops BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2014 7:40 AM

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you have heard of this company, but they have decent parts. They are called Black Ops, and they have some stuff on Amazon like grips and hubs. Last summer I bought the Circle grips and the have lasted me quite a while. Look up the company. These people need some more business, because they have some quality stuff.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

2/25/2014 8:07 AM

my friend gave me a black ops hub once. i asked my lbs what company it was, and his response was "you don't wanna know. some Chinese company. its just for kids who want the cheapest possible" i have no idea whether the parts hold up well or not but if you're looking for quality id probably avoid.

|

Insta: @devicacy

2/25/2014 8:13 AM

Eh, he may have been right. I've only had the grips and they were really good.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

2/25/2014 8:17 AM

Black ops is just a catalog part company, they make pretty good stuff for a low cost. good for a kid just learning or needing a part in a pinch.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/25/2014 8:23 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Black ops is just a catalog part company, they make pretty good stuff for a low cost. good for a kid just learning or needing a part in a pinch.

yeah thats what i was thinking. probably a small step up from stock quality

|

2/25/2014 8:26 AM

I've got a black ops hub, shit was sturdy as fuck. Over 5 guys rode this thing over the course of 4 years or so and although somewhat heavy, it was a tank. Only reason they stopped riding it was because my buddy took it apart to rebuild a profile/madera/sputnik hub. I dont know exactly which one, but yeah. Anyways its hella strong and I'd say if you dont mind a few more ounces go for it. I've actually got the one that I've been describing, grind marks on one side and completely new internals. I could sell it for 35 if you want. They're like $60 brand new. Let me know, it really is a great hub, youd love it.

|

2/25/2014 8:27 AM

It's basically like haro in a way. Strong yet heavy. I'd ride the hub but I'm waiting for my stock hub to fail on me.

|

2/25/2014 9:02 AM

Thats cool for people that have less money.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/25/2014 10:22 AM

I had the circle grips and I HATED them. They feel like theyre made of plastic and my hands almost always slipped off. But yeah theyre parts are pretty generic and probably decent for a budget. Its stuff that you would find on a decent stock complete for like $400-. I wouldn't personally run any of their parts, I would rather pay more for something made with higher quality and precision.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/25/2014 12:52 PM

J&B Distributor's in-house brand. Much like Danscomp's in-house brand, Poverty. They're just cheap parts for people who need them, nothing special but they do have good budget parts

|

2/25/2014 2:55 PM

Theey have a few parts at my lbs. its to cater to the kids who play cod sand want something with the same name

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/25/2014 3:39 PM

Lol^^^

|

2/25/2014 4:20 PM

When I was getting brakes, the guy at the shop said I could get Black Ops since they were cheap, but damn I could flex those bitches in my hand.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/25/2014 8:07 PM

They're basically just low to decent end parts, I mean they have 48-spline cranks and spline drive sprockets so that's pretty legit already. And a lot of people run Black Ops pegs too.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/25/2014 8:33 PM

I have their linear cable. Good shit.

|