Black & White edits

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2014 2:18 PM

Lately I've been noticing quite a few black and white edits online. What's your guy's opinions on black and white edits? I think they're a pretty cool idea and it's something that you don't see too often. I'm for them but I think too much of them could be a bad thing.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

2/28/2014 2:21 PM

Seeing as the 2 greatest BMX movies ever were black and white (Anthem and Anthem 2 if you don't know anything about BMX) I don't have a problem with it. Maybe they are trying to get on that level of radness?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/28/2014 2:58 PM

I prefer normal edits, no need of 1080p quality neithet.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/28/2014 3:41 PM

subrosa does most of theirs in black and white. it looks good

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/28/2014 3:50 PM

I love that shit

|

2/28/2014 5:19 PM

The anthem and anthem II videos were good but I feel like subrosa overdoes it a bit

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/28/2014 5:46 PM

theyre alright. if anyone has seen the afray edit, its like they emphasize the reds and warm colors and kinda subdue other colors, i like thT. but not a huge fan of all b&w

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/28/2014 6:12 PM

it annoys me honestly. i always felt like the anthems would be so much better in colour. oh well

|

Insta: @devicacy

2/28/2014 6:28 PM

I don't like it. Street is colorful. I want to see that color, even if I am color blind.

|

2/28/2014 6:31 PM

Anthems looked amazing. The subrosa vid just irritated me for some reason. That type of riding suffers in black and white. Just me though.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.