Black bars or Chrome bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2019 11:15 PM

I currently have a chrome frame, custom painted forks, and black bars. I want to know if I should get black Cult Cuatro bars or Chrome Cuatro bars

|

8/31/2019 2:45 AM

It’s your bike, get whichever you like best.

|

8/31/2019 3:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2019 3:15 AM

Didn’t even post a picture of it 😆

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/31/2019 4:33 AM

|

8/31/2019 4:40 AM

Quantum wrote:

I currently have a chrome frame, custom painted forks, and black bars. I want to know if I should get black Cult Cuatro bars or Chrome Cuatro bars

We'll be much better able to give you our opinion if you post a picture of the bike.

|

8/31/2019 4:57 AM

Chrome frame and bars doesn’t flick my switch. Maybe get black and get them painted the same as your forks? Ideally you’d want that colour somewhere else too, to balance it out

|

8/31/2019 6:04 AM

Even though my bike is entirely black, I don't prefer it that way. I am extremely fond of the black bars/fork/cranks, raw frame look. I just havent put the effort in to raw my frame and they only offer black and a green color so I went with a more traditional all black. That being said, in all honesty, this should mean nothing to you being that it is your bike but if you desire others input, I would say black over chrome.

|

8/31/2019 9:38 AM

|

8/31/2019 9:39 AM

Btw the reason I don’t grips on the left side of the bars is because I’m taking them of and the right one is being stubborn

|

8/31/2019 9:44 AM

Actually, chrome bars could look good with those forks. Just remember you can’t really spray over chrome if you change your mind. But black bars can become any colour you want (other than chrome).

I’d be tempted to get black bars, then dust a bit of lightish grey in places. Not too much, but enough so they almost look like the forks

|

8/31/2019 11:34 AM

I’m gonna order black cuatro bars.

|

8/31/2019 11:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2019 11:51 AM

Might be too late, but I think chrome bars would look better on a chrome frame; black bars on a chrome frame seem out of place to me.

|

9/1/2019 5:47 AM

I stand by my statement that you should get whatever you like best, but having seen the bike I think chrome would look better. Just my opinion though.

|