Black friday

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2017 11:29 AM

Is there any place people go for bmx parts on black Friday? Any deals people should be aware of?

|

Hmmm

11/21/2017 12:37 PM

Everyone usually does something. Danscomp, and albes do I think.

|

11/21/2017 1:32 PM

if you’ve got a local shop, they might be doing something as well

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

11/21/2017 2:38 PM

one time my local shop did every single thing 50% off, it was fucking awesome

|

It’s all bmx

11/21/2017 3:30 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Unfortunately the only bike shop local to me sells road bike parts. I am envious of people who have bmx shops closer than 2 hours drive from them but also don't understand how people who don't have a shop at all get by.

|

Hmmm

11/21/2017 11:07 PM

The reductions get less and less each year. Shops know its the last pay day before Christmas, and they know people go a bit nuts because "Yay! It's black Friday! Let's buy loads of stuff!". They'll knock the prices down a little bit knowing people will buy it regardless. A few years ago people were fighting over things in shops, now your lucky to get 10% off

|

11/22/2017 3:15 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Unfortunately the only bike shop local to me sells road bike parts. I am envious of people who have bmx shops closer than 2 hours drive from them but also don't understand how people who don't have a shop at all get by.

Wow. I was pissed when the shop 5 minutes from me closed and I had to go to another shop 20 minutes away. I won't complain now. Actually, the new lbs is way better anyway. They have a $1200 Enarson setup there. Never seen that pricey of a bmx at a lbs. They tend to stick with lower cost ones. Sick ride though.....

|

11/22/2017 7:07 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

my local shop is 98% bmx, 15 minutes away. They can also powder coat anything and even make their own parts (for racing only) ORP! hehe [/brag]

|

It’s all bmx

11/22/2017 1:22 PM

What about Cyber Monday? Probably not as effective as BF, admittedly, but maybe some online retailers will have stuff.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/22/2017 2:19 PM

readybmxer wrote:

What about Cyber Monday? Probably not as effective as BF, admittedly, but maybe some online retailers will have stuff.

I think that was a one year fad kinda thing done by Amazon.

|

Hmmm

11/23/2017 5:38 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Albes sent me an email with their black friday stuff. Some good deals.

|

11/23/2017 5:49 PM

Stixxs wrote:

Yeah same... I have been wanting some 32mm offset forks and they had the Fit Blade V3 forks for $80 so I just picked them up! Super stoked to have a more stable feeling bike with the 33mm offset the have! Also if anyone wants some R25s, now that I got new forks I'm looking to sell mine...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/24/2017 6:20 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

Stixxs wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah same... I have been wanting some 32mm offset forks and they had the Fit Blade V3 forks for $80 so I just picked them up! Super stoked to have a more stable feeling bike with the 33mm offset the have! Also if anyone wants some R25s, now that I got new forks I'm looking to sell mine...

The Cinema wheels caught my attention. Anyone know anything about Cinema wheels?

|

11/24/2017 7:00 AM

That's tempting. They would look good on my new first wave frame. Came with director forks, and I can't decide if I like them or not lol.

|