Blackout Distribution

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2013 5:42 PM

I've never heard of them before but they seem like a good mailorder. They have lots of stuff that danscomp doesn't have, and they ship from NY so I can't believe I've never heard of them before. Are they legit? Any experience with them?

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/18/2013 5:45 PM

It's a distribution, not a mail order.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/18/2013 5:57 PM

So you can't order directly from them?

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/18/2013 6:02 PM

Derek_Bolz wrote:

So you can't order directly from them?

No, you have to have a shop order from them.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/18/2013 6:26 PM

they got a bumch of legit companys like kink tree etnies T-1 BSD fiend etc.

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/18/2013 7:00 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Yeah I noticed that but it will be expensive as fuck to get a shop in Canada to order from them

|

5/18/2013 7:13 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Derek_Bolz wrote:

Yeah I noticed that but it will be expensive as fuck to get a shop in Canada to order from them

Really cool guys running blackout but it is shops only.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/18/2013 7:28 PM

Blackout is legit as fuck! Everyone that works there rides or has been involved with bmx for a long time. Call them up you might be able to work out something with them.

|

5/19/2013 6:06 PM

blackout is distro only.

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH