Blades For Hawkeyes And Wonder Year For HolyCross

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2010 8:07 PM

HEy i just traded a eastern hawkeye forks brand new for slightly used fit blade lite fork and i also traded new wonderyears for holycross bars slightly used also i traded a deviant laced to a eastern front hub for a fit trl 2 wheel ( I traded the wheel because if i didnt he wouldnt have traded me for the bars and forks) do you think it was a fair trade or did i get screwed over

|

5/12/2010 8:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:27 AM

ive heard of holy cross bars breaking frequently. but wonder years have a slight flex.
blades and hawkeyes are almost on the same strength level. hawkeyes are lighter.

do you have a eastern boss?

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/12/2010 8:20 PM

brplante wrote:

ive heard of holy cross bars breaking frequently. but wonder years have a slight flex.
blades and hawkeyes are almost on the same strength level. hawkeyes are lighter.

yes but my little brother weighs 55lbs im sure they wont snap

|

5/12/2010 8:38 PM

brplante wrote:

Rajan97 wrote:

yes but my little brother weighs 55lbs im sure they wont snap

dude my 2 year old nephew weighs almost that much. wtf. haha.
but if he only weighs 55 pounds then any bike will hold up to him, so why ask?

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/12/2010 9:01 PM

I guess that's not a bad trade. I personally am not a fan of what Fit has to offer this year. Their 2011 stuff looks promising though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura