Blake El Gingero

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2010 3:53 PM

i'm back, which means i got through airport security and didnt get arrested and made bubbas cell bitch. i took your advice and bored a hole in the candle to hide my goodies in.

friday night i tried putting a hole in the candle with my dremel, but it made too much noise and my GF was asleep. i had to retain stealth mode because i already had people in a frenzy when i told them i planned to smuggle weed into las vegas. so i told everybody to relax and that i wasnt going to be trying to smuggle in weed.
i gave up because it was too noisy. i figured it was no big deal, and that i could just put it in my pocket. so that next morning i was at breakfast with my dad and the whole time i was thinking about what was going to go down later that evening(our plane was to depart SFO at 6:45 later that day).
after breakfast i went home and realized that no one was home. fuck it. i got to work. i laid out paper towel to catch the wax shavings. after the hole was bored out i stuffed my goodies into it. i wasnt satisfied that there was a big hole exposed and even though the sticker was going to cover it, i wasnt having it.
i took the shavings and melted it down and filled up the hole. after i cleaned it up and replaced the sticker, there was no way anyone was going to notice. so i took the candle and put it into a gift bag with confetti and ribbon. it got stuffed into the middle of my carry on and we took off. i was asked over and over by my GF and others if i brought anything. i stayed calm and told everyone i didnt have anything.

so we get to sfo and i have this huge anxiety attack( it could have been the kush we pregamed with), but i was paranoid beyond belief, but i maintained my cool. got up to airport security and put my bag on the xray belt, then outta no where TSA comes up and ask me to follow them. it was then they picked me randomly to do a xray body scan. i wasnt worried because i didnt have anything on me physically. they scanned me and sent me on my way. "have a good trip."

so on the plane i secretly celebrated with a jack and coke. we all get to the hotel room( 5 of us) and i hand the candle to the birthday boy. "uh, gee thanks?" i smiled and asked for a plastic knife, and without a word i start cutting open the candle. you should have heard the joy that erupted outta our room when they found out i had smuggled weed into las vegas.

bmx related, i rode my bike to work.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/15/2010 3:57 PM

see. blake aint no amature.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 3:59 PM

haha pretty cool. why didnt you just buy it in las vegas? i know nothing about weed lol so my bad if its a stupid question

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/15/2010 4:00 PM

catfish95 wrote:

haha pretty cool. why didnt you just buy it in las vegas? i know nothing about weed lol so my bad if its a stupid question

possibly because he doesnt know anybody there that sells.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 4:02 PM

shits fool proof

only risk is sniffer dogs

|

11/15/2010 4:03 PM

click here blake. cousins shop. order shit to make him happy
|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

11/15/2010 4:09 PM

catfish95 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

possibly because he doesnt know anybody there that sells.

we knew no body,and i didnt wanna be the lucky one that accidentally spoke to a undercover cop trying to buy weed. BUT i got so drunk that night that i asked a group of black guys if they had weed, they did and my friend bought some to add to what we already had. a great time was had by all!!!!

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:10 PM

Booshy wrote:

shits fool proof

the kush i brought actually smelled through the candle, so if there were dogs i'd have been toast for sure.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:12 PM

Booshy wrote:

shits fool proof

dave dynamite wrote:

the kush i brought actually smelled through the candle, so if there were dogs i'd have been toast for sure.

these dogs have got mad noses

|

11/15/2010 4:13 PM

How did u melt it back into the hole without completey covering zee goodies.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/15/2010 4:16 PM

nice to have you back
you better have won some money

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/15/2010 4:17 PM

senorita jim wrote:

wrapped my weed up in a plastic bag. wrapped that in a plastic bag. bunched up some plastic to "buffer" the weed and wax and filled it up. took a knife and evened out the bottom and put the sticker back on.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:18 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

nice to have you back

i lost everything. came up on a iphone though.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:20 PM

Great, now the feds are gonna be watching a bmx website telling stories of how to smuggle drugs haha

|

kobe bryant ready

11/15/2010 4:21 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

nice to have you back

dave dynamite wrote:

sell the iphone and make it back.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/15/2010 4:22 PM

thts pretty dope man!congrats dave dyzile!

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

11/15/2010 4:24 PM

ACTUAL CSB!

that's pretty sick lol

|

11/15/2010 4:27 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

wrapped my weed up in a plastic bag. wrapped that in a plastic bag. bunched up some plastic to "buffer" the weed and wax and filled it up. took a knife and evened out the bottom and put the sticker back on.

you did this and still could smell the weed through the candle?

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

11/15/2010 4:27 PM

senorita jim wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

Alright I see how u did it. I was thinking u like poured wax back in the hole completely.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/15/2010 4:30 PM

senorita jim wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

its stinky stuff, really hard to cover the smell

|

11/15/2010 4:32 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

Booshy wrote:

its stinky stuff, really hard to cover the smell

I use starbucks coffee beans, almost covers the smell completely

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

11/15/2010 4:36 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Great, now the feds are gonna be watching a bmx website telling stories of how to smuggle drugs haha

lol lets hope not, although the whole smuggling drugs in a candles bit is old and has been done. if you use one candle they probably wont be suspicious...but if you had a crate of candles, they'd probably check it out.

bottom line. dont do the crime if you're not prepared to do the time. i was prepared to do time for my activities.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:37 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

nice to have you back

dave dynamite wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

sell the iphone and make it back.

i'm gonna fix the screen and rock out with my cock out.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:38 PM

The black SUVs and helicopters will be arriving shortly.

|

11/15/2010 4:38 PM

Booshy wrote:

shits fool proof

dave dynamite wrote:

if you have a legit camera you could buy a telephoto lens and just put your shit in there
xray machines cant see inside that shit
you could also smothered the baggies the weed was in with peanut butter so it would makes the smell of the kush

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/15/2010 4:42 PM

senorita jim wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

boy, kush aint no joke!

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 4:45 PM

ok get a big size candle,put the weed in like 3 or 4 bags,then spray a sweet smeel in the candle to c,then spary on the 2 bag u put over the first bag,then spry more then finally put on last bag and then put the wax back in

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

11/15/2010 4:51 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

lol lets hope not, although the whole smuggling drugs in a candles bit is old and has been done. if you use one candle they probably wont be suspicious...but if you had a crate of candles, they'd probably check it out.

bottom line. dont do the crime if you're not prepared to do the time. i was prepared to do time for my activities.

That's a dumbass reason to do time, not just for your sake either. Part of the reason the U.S. is in such a deep financial crisis is because we lock up petty drug offenders for crazy amounts of time, costing many many billions. What happens when we waste money like that? The government realizes how stupid it is to lock small-time offenders up, and scales back before the U.S. goes bankrupt, right? No. They raise taxes..to you, to me, and to everyone.

I'm not saying that it's right that the U.S. lock up people for a little marijuana use here and there, but it is how it is.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/15/2010 5:02 PM

spikez5 wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

tibug wrote:

That's a dumbass reason to do time, not just for your sake either. Part of the reason the U.S. is in such a deep financial crisis is because we lock up petty drug offenders for crazy amounts of time, costing many many billions. What happens when we waste money like that? The government realizes how stupid it is to lock small-time offenders up, and scales back before the U.S. goes bankrupt, right? No. They raise taxes..to you, to me, and to everyone.

I'm not saying that it's right that the U.S. lock up people for a little marijuana use here and there, but it is how it is.

i agree %100. doing time for marijuana is STUPID. but if you're going to do it, dont be surprised when you're sitting in a jail cell.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

11/15/2010 5:07 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

i agree %100. doing time for marijuana is STUPID. but if you're going to do it, dont be surprised when you're sitting in a jail cell.

Glad to see you're smart! cool

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.