Blocked

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2018 1:17 AM

... by Grant Casteluzzo for tagging rodeo peanut in one of the posts . Shame because we talked a lot ! I’ve been blocked by Sean Ricany too for disliking his beer .

Anyone else has had this happen ? Some times people should take it easy I think .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/12/2018 2:09 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

... by Grant Casteluzzo for tagging rodeo peanut in one of the posts . Shame because we talked a lot ! I’ve been blocked by ...more

LOL

Yeah, some ppl take themselves too serious!

I have been blocked by my city's mayor for telling her she is a cunt, and other stuff laughing

|

2/12/2018 2:22 AM

This is incredible. What beer was it? Could have been a valid reason to block you grin

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/12/2018 3:16 AM

Anyone butt hurt over rodeo peanut is a fucking pussy

|

It’s all bmx

2/12/2018 9:52 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

This x100

It's all fun n games till its their turn to get called out.

But did anyone peep the comments in this post, where some new Animal team member (that nobody's ever heard of) tells Tom White (Animal OG) that he's a better rider than him? Lmao. Shit had me rolling, I can't believe companies sponsor little douches with the attitude of a 6year old scooter fag.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/12/2018 10:29 AM

Merritt and begin both blocked me years ago because i commented on a photo of begin doing a "bank to wall feeble" saying some shit about begin not being able to wallride without his peg hitting so they had to call it a wall feeble or something like that. They actually looked through my clips and commented on one of my videos acting all tough saying they were gonna block me. Also one time Nyquist posted some flow chart about when it's ok the say the "R word", all the options ended in never. I commented "well that's just retarded" and then he blocked me. I thought that one was pretty funny.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/12/2018 10:31 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

My thoughts exactly . I made it lighthearted too at his smith-180 “pivot” and I gusss he was choked lol .

And don’t even get me started on Joe , buddy is a straight goofball . Followed him on insta and he’s just the apitamy of stupid

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/12/2018 12:15 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Merritt and begin both blocked me years ago because i commented on a photo of begin doing a "bank to wall feeble" saying some ...more

That's awesome :D

I don't follow people or brands I'm not a fan of. And I've got to be careful what I say because of theGrey. Maybe I should start being a douche to get some publicity...... It would be a lot more fun than all these "share this picture with some bollocks hashtag to win a shit t shirt" "help us reach 50k followers" posts every other small "brand" does......

|

2/12/2018 12:36 PM

Ricky Veronick blocked me a day after I followed him.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/12/2018 1:34 PM

I had Issac Barnes unfollow me ( I have his signature frame and he gave me a personalized signed sticker ) because I didn’t follow him back . I did on my old account , thought I had him on the current one but I guess not . Kinda lame when he’s the guy who shipped and sent me HIS frame , whatever tho

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/12/2018 2:09 PM

that’s why I made a troll account to just talk shit and fuck with people. 2 of my friends think it’s hilarious, we were trying to piss off Nigel Sylvester so I kept commenting shit about him on random company’s instagrams… no luck with him but Merritt and Montana Ricky blocked it before it got deleted haha

On twitter though I’m blocked by several people, bmx or not… not bmx but Rob Dyrdek blocked me for telling him to suck Daniel Tosh’s cock.

|

2/12/2018 4:39 PM

I had Martin Ochoa (@theshiftlife) block me because I told him everything that he did would qualify perfectly for the #StillTrickChallange

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

2/12/2018 6:43 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I had Martin Ochoa (@theshiftlife) block me because I told him everything that he did would qualify perfectly for the ...more

HAHAHAHAHA

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling