Blog Hogs

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2012 7:48 PM

DS7097XXXX

Serial # for the performer, didn't get the # for the Dyno yet, but it has the 97 in the same place. I was under the impression they were both 97's because they both are the original style pre 00 or 99 whenever the big changes happened i.e. the seattube platform being in front of the seattube as opposed to behind it on the dyno.

Thanks in advance & possibly more questions regarding forks pending your answersgbh damn cat

|

3/16/2012 8:01 PM

while this is the bloghogs thread, ill leave my complaint here

whenever anyone post in the forum, they start to get notifications when other people post, for the last year maybe it would only send me an email notification if my posts themselfs were quoted, which was great.. but this last week they all started comming across again so whenever i comment in a popular thread, the next few hours my phone is blowwing up with email notifications. i dont like it..

angry

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

3/16/2012 8:02 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

while this is the bloghogs thread, ill leave my complaint here

whenever anyone post in the forum, they start to get notifications when other people post, for the last year maybe it would only send me an email notification if my posts themselfs were quoted, which was great.. but this last week they all started comming across again so whenever i comment in a popular thread, the next few hours my phone is blowwing up with email notifications. i dont like it..

angry

i just noticed this too

|

3/16/2012 8:03 PM

https://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/60491/photos/97463/s1600_i_97.jpg?1314578230
You are right.Just to be sure,compare the frame dropouts and brake mounts.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/16/2012 8:05 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/16/2012 8:09 PM

your so smart blogyhogs

i really didnt know there was a "manage notifications" section

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

3/17/2012 11:14 PM

It can run brakes on the chainstays with a tab on the underside of the bottom bracket for a barrel adjuster but definitely no 990 mount. Vertigo??? NNOOOOOOOOOOO

|