"Blokes & Bikes" UPDATES!! NEED TO KNOW WHO'S COMING!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2014 6:50 AM

Right Guys, I need to know who is coming 110%... I had a bit of a shite week this week, So next week I will be contacting a few different Hotel Chains, I need to know who is DEFFO coming so I can see about a Group Booking, I also need to find out who will let us keep our Bikes in the Room/s. I am going to be getting a Quote then I will either A. Update this Thread or B. Make a new one & I will have to get everyone's Email address to discuss PayPal details to get whatever % I need to book the Room/s!

If We can keep this thread as clutter-less as possible please. So If You can start Your Reply with YES & then if You have any questions drop down a couple of lines & then ask them please smile

Lets Get This DONE!

|

2/14/2014 9:27 AM

No One?! NEEED to know ASAP!

|

2/14/2014 9:30 AM

You know my current predicament....... I will tell you ASAP via text

|

Bruh

2/14/2014 9:37 AM

As you probably already know, I'll probably go a couple of days but I won't be staying there overnight.

|

2/14/2014 10:01 AM

Yeah, I need to know the Guys that ARE staying, I think we need 8 People to get a group booking! D.W Zach, I shall await Your reply lol.

|

2/14/2014 4:39 PM

Seriously UK Guys! I need to know for definite who is coming! I need to know exactly who is going to be staying in the Hotel so I can get quotes & find out how much We will have to pay!!!

For Serials! All You Have To Do Is Post "YES I AM COMING"

|

2/15/2014 1:10 AM

YES I AM 110% COMING!!!! AND I CANNOT WAIT!!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/15/2014 1:19 AM

Me - Yes
Adam - Yes (My Best Friend btw)
Eddi - Yes
Zach - Maybe
SRRM - Maybe

That's 5 so far & We need a Minimum of 8 for a Group Booking. I'm quietly confident Zach will get the Thumbs Up, It all depends on Kennys move & Cash Flow for Him to come stay for a few days. So We need 3 more to say 100% Yes, I know there was nearly double figures down for it in the Original Thread so hopefully they'll see this today & comment!

|