Bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2020 10:05 PM

pnj wrote:

so just for fun I put a rubber patch in a cup of acetone. The kind of patch that has the plastic pieces on both sides.

after four hours all that happened was one of the pieces of plastic had fell off. The rubber nor the plastic was melted or appeared damaged in any way.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next day the rubber seems to be "dry rotted" though..

|

2/12/2020 7:28 AM

pnj wrote:

so just for fun I put a rubber patch in a cup of acetone. The kind of patch that has the plastic pieces on both sides.

after four hours all that happened was one of the pieces of plastic had fell off. The rubber nor the plastic was melted or appeared damaged in any way.

Man I’m either unlucky or your patch is magical.silly

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

2/12/2020 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2020 9:37 AM

pnj, I would protect your hands. Your skin is an organ. It will absorb stuff through your hands. You probably are healthy enough that you get rid of it and detox fine but you never know, some day that could change.

We live in a toxic world. It doesn't hurt to try and minimize that stuff. I used to think I'd only like til I was 30 and didn't care about it. But the longer you're around the longer you see how much the world can screw people up.

I don't mean to talk down to you and for all I know you're as old as me. But I know what it's like to feel invincible when I was young and pretty much learn that's not really the case. LOL.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

2/12/2020 11:03 AM

Well at least we know that turtles and acetone will clean white tires.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

2/12/2020 11:06 AM

It’s time for the 2020 vital BMX turtle soup cook off

|

2/12/2020 11:41 AM

pnj wrote:

i put my hands in acetone every day for work.

it's crazy what it melts and what it won't melt.

for instance. it will melt many plastics. but won't melt sugar. water melts sugar though. so sometimes I have to use water first. melt the sugar. then use acetone after that.

it doesn't melt all plastics* though. how do I know? i use it EVERY DAY.

* not an expert on what a plastic is. I just know that in the real world. in every day places that all of us occupy, acetone doesn't melt everything.

I have about 20 gallons of acetone right now. maybe i'll see what it does to some old tires I have. kinda feel like it won't do anything... other than clean the surface dirt off of it.

I imagine your hands have the texture of The Thing's dick haha

|

2/12/2020 1:19 PM

my hands are pretty smooth.

the piece of rubber is also just as it was before I put it into the acetone.

zero change to it at all.

|

2/13/2020 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2020 8:35 AM

I just use some seventh generation wipes to clean my tires. But I wouldn't say it gets them super clean. I think one could use WD40..... simple green would probably work well too. I did clean my tires on my car with that stuff....

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

2/14/2020 12:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2020 12:06 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Plastic straws are far more valuable than sea turtles , don’t give in to the leftist sissy snowflakes , fuck paper straws

pnj wrote:

I dunno man...

sucking from a straw is a lot like sucking....something long and hard. paper or plastic.

I drink from the bottle.

Suck my biopolymer DNA chain.

|

2/14/2020 2:44 AM

HtownGetDown wrote:

I imagine your hands have the texture of The Thing's dick haha

Your imagination surely could be put to better use.

|