Bmx And Weed

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2017 8:39 PM

I rode bmx high for the first time in a long time and felt alot more comfortable trying new things and I feel like I rode better. Have you rode high if so howd you feel?

|

3/18/2017 8:41 PM

I ride better drunk.

|

Smoke Drink Die

3/18/2017 8:51 PM

When I used to smoke it did not do good things for my coordination, when I could be bothered to get up from wherever I was sitting.

|

3/18/2017 10:25 PM

Riding high or drunk seems pretty stupid in my opinion but alas I don't judge or care really . I'd rather be sober when doing something big and if I get hurt , get high after

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/19/2017 12:42 PM

|

It’s all bmx

3/19/2017 1:11 PM

When high I am better at 180s and Manuals but as far as everything else goes, it actually makes me pussy out of tricks a lot more frequently.

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/19/2017 2:48 PM

Ride sober.. Drank a few afterwards

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

3/19/2017 4:56 PM

I wouldn't want to be impaired in any way while riding. I get more than enough injuries riding sober.

That said though, some of the best times I've had on my bike were at my dirt jumps having a barbecue with a few bottles of beer and a good crew just sending shit.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/19/2017 5:41 PM

One time I injected 5 marijuanas into my ass and got Adam22 pregnant

|

3/19/2017 6:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I laughed

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/19/2017 6:46 PM

I keep it on the DL. Got into enough way-too-close calls over the years to not be a cocky idiot about it anymore. Its not legal where I live so... yeah. Blazing after riding feels more rewarding, especially since its at the end of the day and I didnt spend the whole damn day locked on the couch.

|

3/19/2017 8:58 PM

Weeds legal where I live, if you're 21...

I'd share my stories, but not on a public forum since I'm a minor haha.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

3/19/2017 11:24 PM

Drug use is for the weak

|

3/20/2017 8:13 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Drug use is for the weak

+1....

I always saw it as a cop out...like a social crutch. Drinking as well. I have been Straight Edge since 1982 when I first saw and got into Minor Threat and am so glad I never got trapped in the world of addiction. I saw it (and see it) destroy almost all of my friends. Everyone that I know currently who has "problems" are usually having the "problems" becasue of their addiction. Whatev's....

I am pretty sure that I look like I am drunk or high when I ride though cause I am falling all the time....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

3/20/2017 8:41 AM

I love riding 5 or 6 hours then having an 8 pack after the session to loose up the muscles makes riding the next day much better , I'd rather slam beers then take painkillers and muscle relaxants

|

3/20/2017 10:29 AM

Hallucinogens are the most enjoyable while riding bike. Swim rides his bike all over and when tripping on LSD and Psilocybin he finds a new possibility when the sober, aware state of mind brings cowardice, he can do anything while frying. Tracers are also incredibly intense at high speeds.

|

3/20/2017 10:29 AM

I do not drink or smoke weed or use any sort of drug. Seen all if it ruin a lot of lives and still see a lot of people I still know that are dependent on all that shit and it's sad to see them not being able to make it through a day without smoking or drinking. After riding I just man up and deal with the pains and can still fuck my old lady!

|

3/20/2017 1:18 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

I do not drink or smoke weed or use any sort of drug. Seen all if it ruin a lot of lives and still see a lot of people I still ...more

Hell yeah!!! I rarely take meds for pain either...just a good warm soak in the bath after if anything at all. And then some stretching right before going to bed.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

3/21/2017 8:32 AM

Really glad to see some guys speaking against the weed. It's such a huge part of the culture. But really it ruins people. I never got into it because I was lucky enough to see it turn some really smart guys into useless people before trying it.

|

3/21/2017 8:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2017 8:48 AM

7plymaple wrote:

Really glad to see some guys speaking against the weed. It's such a huge part of the culture. But really it ruins people. I ...more

...turn some really smart guys into useless people...

this is so true for me as well. Ialso know MANY MANY people who are now "on the other side" of it who wish they had never done it...like 99% of my band mates who survived the lifestyle

the guitar player in one of my bands has to relearn our entire song list (about 56 originals) every week b/c she did so much pot that her memory is gone....at 46. She hates it. She has also had other health complications because of it. She always says: " young and stupid led to old and feeble"

I also don't get why people think it is rebellious....EVERYONE does it. Drinking and getting high are about as "mainstream" as it gets, but so many people who think that they are "counter-culture" are suckered into doing it because of some perceived image of "being individual". I see it a lot around here: "yay...another stoner BMX/skater dude...that's original"

I don't get it...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

3/21/2017 8:45 AM

A close friend of mine suffered psychosis, he now lives in a home after spending time in an institution. All because of weed. Different chemicals have different reactions, people need to understand that before jumping on the bandwagon

|

3/21/2017 1:04 PM

^^^So true. We are literally walking talking chemical reactions.

It's insane how everyone who either avoided it or bailed out before they were too fried has so many stories about people who got messed up. But people who can't function without it are like "meh". I remember when I was 13 on our trip to Miami visiting family. Some dude walks into the house and starts arguing with my aunt because she wont give him any money. Later on my Dad calls me across the room and says "See that guy? Look at him... He's your godfather. I used to be best friends with him... drugs did that." There wasn't much wrong with the guy. Looked alright. But he was my Dad's age asking his fucking Mom for money.

I remember when facebook came out and everyone started finding old high school friends. I was like 31-32 and ended up going out to party with a guy I stopped hanging around after a bunch of my buddies started smoking. I stop at his place (a basement apartment) and he's playin guitar hero all baked. I had to take a shit and there was no toilet paper. We get to the place and he literally sits down and freezes. Eventually I'm like uh wanna just go home? He nods his head yeah. We drive home in silence and I never spoke to the guy again.

The guy that freaked me out the most though was my cousin. Since we were in high school every summer he would spend a weekend at my place and we would go downtown to skate. All day both days just eating shit food and hitting every spot until we got kicked out. This was before there were any skate parks around so for us downtown was the shit. I considered him to be one of my best friends. When he went to university and started smoking every day he came back someone else. Hung around with him several times since then. Even had a weekend like we used to where we hit up all the parks that now exist. My boy is gone and he doesn't even know it. He still recognizes me though and thinks everythings the same.

|

3/21/2017 1:52 PM

I might have a few beers in a month, but tend to stay away from anything but hanging out if I have had any. I don't smoke anything. Never really wanted to, and plan to keep it that way.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/21/2017 2:33 PM

when i smoke, i dont want to ride. its a waste. ride hard all day and use the buddah to simmer down like after hard day of work

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

3/22/2017 3:51 PM

I used to be straight edge (About 7 years) and now I use drugs daily almost. I don't like riding high so when I get high my bike just sits. I do shred the scooter high sometimes though haha.

I don't ever promote kids to start smoking or encourage it. I started smoking and shit after I was 18. I still have much love and mad props to all the straight edge dudes still out there and all the edge bands and shit (provided they aren't tumblr fags in floral button ups and tiny khaki shorts and are actually hardcore kids)

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/23/2017 11:03 AM

One thing I don't do before riding is sugar.

|

3/23/2017 12:48 PM

this is what im puffing on, you casuals

Photo

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

3/23/2017 9:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No way! I injected them to my dick tip and goy john hicks pregnant!

|

3/23/2017 9:49 PM

But i mean with the people who dont like weed , im 17 but im not the casual kid trying to influence kids to smoke..im not one to peer pressure because ive been peer pressured alot and i respect your decision to stay clean but at the same time weed is the only mind altering substance that has zero recorded deaths in history. Also if you want the health benifits you can get CBD oil and put it in a vaporizer to avoid lung problems.. Personally y i always use a vaporizer because it is the healthiest way..the only negative side effect ive ever found im weed ( concentrates not included) is decreased stamina. If youre open minded enough look up on youtube Jaydens Journey and watch how weed almost instantly stops this kids seizures and saves his life.. The only thing i dont recomend is using concentrates because most of them have butuane and other nasty shit in them. Im not saying you should smoke weed but its deffiently a interesting topic to research

|

3/23/2017 9:51 PM

FirstTBmx wrote:

No way! I injected them to my dick tip and goy john hicks pregnant!

awhhh John Hicks is my first born daughter (post op of course)! I'm excited to be a grandmother, give him my regards next time you see him and tell his bitch of a neighbor to stop stealing my corn flakes

|