Bmx Blood Robbie Morales

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2018 10:11 AM

Just listened to this podcast on SoundCloud. Kinda long but some real good shit in there. I know people are split on the guy, I love him but I get why others may not. And if your over 35 like me then you’ll like it even more. You guys should check it out. Robbie drops some good knowledge.

|

2/28/2018 11:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2018 11:13 AM

I listened to a Ryan nyquist podcast that dropped yesterday , one of the best ones I’ve ever heard , I’ll have to look for this Robbie morales one when I get off work and grab some beers

|

2/28/2018 12:44 PM

I'm in 2 minds over the guy. But I'm not a fan of podcasts anyway. He's a legend

|

2/28/2018 2:26 PM

It would be sick if Cult cares about warranty claims but I guess little things don’t mean anything to them . Kinda lame

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/1/2018 11:31 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It would be sick if Cult cares about warranty claims but I guess little things don’t mean anything to them . Kinda lame

I've always heard they are very good with warranty stuff. Sucks you had a bad experience. Im 31 now, and personally love Robbie. He is definitely a legend. I remember seeing him on road fools 3(I think) for the first time when I was like 12.

|

3/1/2018 3:48 PM

Robbie is a great guy. He was always helpful to me when I was younger and continues to have one of the most valuable, progressive minds in the BMX world.

You can't win 'em all, but he definitely gets my thumbs up.

|

3/1/2018 5:06 PM

It’s a good podcast , I listened to the Doyle one last week it was sick

|

3/2/2018 1:13 AM

Probably similar to most posts on here, I'm 32 and have grown up with the name, pictures of the guy doing tables in DIG/Ride and then seeing him having a laugh on Road Fools. He's always seemed like a genuine guy who has a laugh and a lot of people respect.

So I will definitely be listening to this one, as I really enjoyed the Doyle one.

More podcasts please!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.