Bmx Grind Box

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2014 5:38 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

This is my grind box height is a little over 1 foot 6 inches and the width is the same and 8 feet long. It's perfect for everything mine is built mostly out of 2x4's I think i used about 8. I got the 2"x2" galvanized steel angle for FREE from a scap metal/welding place, it cost about 30$ total because the angle was free, I made stencils and spray painted them on too. This thing is solid as hell it doesn't move ever and its super strong.
|

Save a tree kill a skater

9/4/2014 5:49 PM

good shit

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/4/2014 6:35 PM

NIce work, these are grind boxes I've made

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/4/2014 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 9:24 PM

DAMMIT I WANT ALL OF THOSE

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/4/2014 7:18 PM

Well I do build them for people so I could make you some tongue

|

9/4/2014 7:42 PM

ifufanu wrote:

Well I do build them for people so I could make you some tongue

. Only downside is shipping would be more than the box itself lol

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/5/2014 10:19 AM

Thanks guys. Your boxes are sick too, I love building them I've built about 5.

|

9/5/2014 10:20 AM

ifufanu I have seen your youtube videos on those boxes haha!

|

9/5/2014 10:52 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

DAMMIT I WANT ALL OF THOSE

Build some? They are like 50 bucks to build haha.

Seriously, they are pretty cheap to make.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/5/2014 2:29 PM

cultbmx99 wrote:

Haha that's awesome, I've been thinking about making some more videos but I'm not sure what to do for them.

And Dave the ones I have made are a little more expensive but that's just because of the different screws and paint I use the ones I made are about $80

|

9/6/2014 7:52 AM

cultbmx99 wrote:

ifufanu wrote:

Haha that's awesome, I've been thinking about making some more videos but I'm not sure what to do for them.

And Dave the ...more

Makes sense, my old roommate and I made 2 that were 2x2x8 with angle on one side (I already had the angle) for 50 total. Just used particle board for them and some 2X4s. Basic screws and no paint.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura