Anthony Panza 2020

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2020 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2020 9:27 AM

I recently seen Anthony Panzas post, and after reading through the comments seeing a vast amount of opinions I figured it would be interesting to see what vital thinks

Photo

Is Anthony Panza Gay?

View Results

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/3/2020 12:52 PM

Dude who cares? Are you gay?

|

3/3/2020 1:09 PM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/3/2020 1:19 PM

Dude, seriously? What are you 12 years old or something? Grow up. I think it doesn’t matter and the mods should shut this thread down before it spirals.

Are we really still stuck in “omg u homo” times? Move on...

|

3/3/2020 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2020 1:52 PM

Really? That's your idea of interesting?

Jesus fucking Christ, what year is it again?!

|

3/3/2020 3:51 PM

Kinda funny Photoshop, I dont like Anthony as a youtube personality. He comes off to me like he thinks he's too cool, great rider, though.

Also, it doesn't matter who someone likes to have sex with.

|

3/3/2020 7:36 PM

tempocyclist wrote:

Dude, seriously? What are you 12 years old or something? Grow up. I think it doesn’t matter and the mods should shut this thread down before it spirals.

Who cares? Literally no one except you lol!

Get some ice for them buns!

Am i gay? No but that’s not relevant, shit even gay people make gay jokes..

Yes seriously! what is your opinion? I am 32 years old and there is no growing up in the bmx world!
In all reality the mods should vote on the poll and have a laugh and maybe ship you some free tampons, midol and a get well soon card.

Sorry to burst your fragile bubble but the no homo times never stopped, being gay is scientifically proven to be an abnormality because its not natural.

I personally don’t care because everyone has a choice to be what they want

the only time i have a problem is when gays try to force their delusional beliefs on to people like any other religious type shit that takes blind faith to believe in while science tells otherwise

And you act as if the no homo times which i am assuming you are talking about when the catchphrase first came into play you know when gays were practically completely excepted in earlier 2000”s when all the emo guys started making out so they could get girlfriends LOL!!!

Damn sum y’all so brainwashed into defending gays its not even funny!

🙄 you literally missed the joke entirely R.I.P

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

3/3/2020 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2020 8:34 PM

What was the joke, though? If it was actually funny that’s another story, but you can’t miss a joke if there wasn’t one.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

3/3/2020 8:41 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

What was the joke, though? If it was actually funny that’s another story, but you can’t miss a joke if there wasn’t one.

Well now that you’re here 😂

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

3/4/2020 6:28 AM

i tried to watch one of his videos and he talks way too much and is ful of himself. he probably takes it up the ass but tries to act like he gets all the girls.

|

fack off

3/4/2020 8:18 AM

Never heard of him.

|

Licensed Desk Jockey

3/4/2020 10:52 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Kinda funny Photoshop, I dont like Anthony as a youtube personality. He comes off to me like he thinks he's too cool, great rider, though.

Also, it doesn't matter who someone likes to have sex with.

Tell that to Jared from subway

|

3/4/2020 11:05 AM

Did my last post get deleted?

|

3/4/2020 11:47 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Did my last post get deleted?

I think I had that happen to me on another thread.

|

3/4/2020 12:00 PM

Something is up.I can't post a picture on here today

|

3/4/2020 12:17 PM

Turns out vital does not except JFIF files.blush

|

3/4/2020 3:26 PM

I don't really understand the situation, what's going on here?

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

3/4/2020 3:46 PM

Song forever stuck in your head......

|

3/5/2020 3:17 AM

tempocyclist wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Yes seriously! what is your opinion? I am 32 years old and there is no growing up in the bmx world!
In all reality the mods should vote on the poll and have a laugh and maybe ship you some free tampons, midol and a get well soon card.

Sorry to burst your fragile bubble but the no homo times never stopped, being gay is scientifically proven to be an abnormality because its not natural.

the only time i have a problem is when gays try to force their delusional beliefs on to people like any other religious type shit that takes blind faith to believe in while science tells otherwise

And you act as if the no homo times which i am assuming you are talking about when the catchphrase first came into play you know when gays were practically completely excepted in earlier 2000”s when all the emo guys started making out so they could get girlfriends LOL!!!

Remember that thread when you apologized for your shity behavior and said you now live your life the way Jesus wants and that you love everyone?
How's that working out for you?

|

3/5/2020 3:53 AM

tempocyclist wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

MH wrote:

Remember that thread when you apologized for your shity behavior and said you now live your life the way Jesus wants and that you love everyone?
How's that working out for you?

Yeah that shit was gayer than Panza's splish splash white claw photo shoot, also completely not relevant to this thread

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

3/5/2020 8:43 AM

Photo
|