Bmx Wheelset stree and park

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 9:11 AM

I'm thinking about getting the Animal Javilens or Odyssey Antigrams,
Rims probably Animal RS or Shadows? Any suggestion or any other good hubs rims and spokes?. Back has to be a LHD Cassete though

|

Bay Area Rider Since Day One

8/15/2013 9:13 AM

hazzard lights are the best rims.

and get that off your signature

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/15/2013 9:21 AM

I've had Hazard lights and 7KAs both are awesome rims.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/15/2013 9:22 AM

Motorcycle wheels. That shits unstoppable .-.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 9:34 AM

shadow raptor hubs to hazard lites

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/15/2013 12:16 PM

G-Sport Birdcage Rims - Van Homan, Mike Taylor, Andrew Jackson, Garrett Reeves & a few other members of the G-Sport Team run them for Street & the guys i listed are HEAVY hitters, the Birdcages will do you well!

Odyssey Antigram Hubs, Proper Female Axles, Press Fit Collars with Optional Hub Guards & if you want a DSG i know for a fact that the Foundation Heat Treated CRMO DSG fits. They are basically scaled down G-Sport Hubs which are basically the best Street Hubs you can buy. I could go on & on about the Antigram Hubs, They are GREAT Hubs & you'll be able to put them through HELL riding Street for sure!

D.T Swiss Champion Straight Gauge Spokes, Odyssey HGS Straight Gauge Spokes or BSD Straight Gauge Spokes. Best Spokes you can buy. And i will continue telling everyone who asks about Wheelbuilds Spokes are a MAJOR part of any Wheelbuild do NOT buy cheap shitty Spokes!

G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples, Whilst Alloy Nipples are not necessary they are a nice addition to any wheelbuild & the G-Sports are the best!

|

8/15/2013 12:19 PM

Topsey wrote:

G-Sport Birdcage Rims - Van Homan, Mike Taylor, Andrew Jackson, Garrett Reeves & a few other members of the G-Sport Team run them for Street & the guys i listed are HEAVY hitters, the Birdcages will do you well!

Odyssey Antigram Hubs, Proper Female Axles, Press Fit Collars with Optional Hub Guards & if you want a DSG i know for a fact that the Foundation Heat Treated CRMO DSG fits. They are basically scaled down G-Sport Hubs which are basically the best Street Hubs you can buy. I could go on & on about the Antigram Hubs, They are GREAT Hubs & you'll be able to put them through HELL riding Street for sure!

D.T Swiss Champion Straight Gauge Spokes, Odyssey HGS Straight Gauge Spokes or BSD Straight Gauge Spokes. Best Spokes you can buy. And i will continue telling everyone who asks about Wheelbuilds Spokes are a MAJOR part of any Wheelbuild do NOT buy cheap shitty Spokes!

G-Sport Taper Hex Alloy Nipples, Whilst Alloy Nipples are not necessary they are a nice addition to any wheelbuild & the G-Sports are the best!

if Topsey said it then get it no questions asked.

|

Bruh

8/15/2013 12:34 PM

i withdraw my previous statement due to riding a new rim today. Animal RS best rim EVER made

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/15/2013 2:14 PM

Fly rims are really good i have a pair and have seen other people ride them

|