Bmx innovations of the future

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2013 5:15 PM

motogrizz wrote:

KICKSTANDS!

I'm speechless. But wait....translucent Line-X.

|

11/7/2013 5:15 PM

1 piece bars

5 piece bars

One legged forks

Why do we call them forks if we only have one?

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/7/2013 5:16 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Pegs big enough to stick my dick in

They make those already. They're called Skinnies. ba-dump

|

11/7/2013 5:17 PM

Coaster that can see into the future and provide instant engagement when the hub will roll forwards and no engagement when the hub will roll backwards. Works off of energizers, unicorn sperms, and pixie dust.

|

11/7/2013 5:18 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Coaster that can see into the future and provide instant engagement when the hub will roll forwards and no engagement when the ...more

I have enough unicorn sperm and pixie dust for everyone. But energizers... that's gunna be a challenge.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

11/7/2013 5:19 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Pegs big enough to stick my dick in

Fondue wrote:

They make those already. They're called Skinnies. ba-dump

OMG YES
|

11/7/2013 5:19 PM

One rear dropout that uses a nut and bolt system, and some sort of plastic frame that utilizes structural integrities like the use of triangles in the top and bottom tube to evenly spread pressure and save weight.

|

11/7/2013 5:21 PM

Plastic frames

|

11/7/2013 5:22 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Plastic frames

Just make it out of this shit. Ever tried destroying of of these?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/7/2013 5:22 PM

Imma get to 1,000 posts from this thread alone. brb gunna do more crack

|

11/7/2013 5:25 PM

Make a bike frame out of thesePhoto

|

11/7/2013 5:27 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

That's fucking stupid. The point of a company is to make money. You'll be out of business in 5 years after everyone has bought one.

|

11/7/2013 5:28 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

motogrizz wrote:

That's fucking stupid. The point of a company is to make money. You'll be out of business in 5 years after everyone has bought ...more

I see....

|

11/7/2013 5:42 PM

49 spline cranks

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2013 6:12 PM

we don't need lighter frames.
we don't need a new bb
2 piece cranks already exist
or buy a long seat post and move it up and down?
we don't need "lighter tyres"

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/7/2013 6:16 PM

I don't know what to think about the khe roto[LINK TO IMAGE]r but it seems pretty advanced

|

11/7/2013 6:42 PM

ithink somehting like peg plugs would be a good idea the edge of my pegs are so abrasive and always cut up my legs when i hit them

|

11/7/2013 8:45 PM

I wanna make a rim that is some how just made from a mold so there would be no welds even though it would be expensive af. But idk how you would hollow it out in the middle. Is this how rims are made now anyways?

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/7/2013 9:33 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I wanna make a rim that is some how just made from a mold so there would be no welds even though it would be expensive af. But ...more

No lmao. They are single tubes welded together. Welds would be stronger than what you just described. We could do hydroforming. Eclat and Eastern have forks with hydroformed dropouts in the works.

|

11/7/2013 9:35 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

we don't need a new bb
or buy a long seat post and move it up and ...more

Are you retarded? Why would lighter and stronger frames not be needed?

And yea, we do need lighter tires. That is the single greatest area we could improve on a BMX bike at the moment.

|

11/7/2013 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2013 9:44 PM

I feel like the light frame stage has passed. Around 2010-2012 a couple of companies started going lighter (e.g. Premium Guttershark) but nowadays a lot of companies are going back to strength over weight. Even all of the Colony frames are 5lbs+ now.

I think we'll be seeing things that are easier to install and are more tech friendly maybe.

|

11/7/2013 9:41 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

we don't need a new bb
or buy a long seat post and move it up and ...more

motogrizz wrote:

Are you retarded? Why would lighter and stronger frames not be needed?

And yea, we do need lighter tires. That is the single ...more

A plastic phancy shmancy sciency name thing would be perfect if you designed the inner workings right, I have plans for it actually. A triangular top and bottom tube with smaller triangles inside it lining it up and down, I think it would be strong, considering a tringle is the strongest architectural shape. I will learn CAD and make it some day.... by 3d printer, giant 3d printer.

|

11/7/2013 9:49 PM

bikes that ride themselves.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/7/2013 10:02 PM

I hate when my pedals stuck so why not splined pedals have bolts at the end and then if you can't get it out just get a hammer and a rod of steel

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/7/2013 10:35 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I hate when my pedals stuck so why not splined pedals have bolts at the end and then if you can't get it out just get a hammer ...more

How would they spin?

I already suggested splined everything. No stealing innovations. It's the rules.

|

11/8/2013 1:18 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I hate when my pedals stuck so why not splined pedals have bolts at the end and then if you can't get it out just get a hammer ...more

motogrizz wrote:

How would they spin?

I already suggested splined everything. No stealing innovations. It's the rules.

Push pedal in and then put bolt in other side of crank tighten... The rest of the pedal will be the same... Oh ya and the crank would have to have spline pedal bosses

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/8/2013 2:05 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

A plastic phancy shmancy sciency name thing would be perfect if you designed the inner workings right, I have plans for it ...more

throught that was a circle?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/8/2013 7:46 AM

I woud think people would start doing closed dropouts on frames soon.For those people that always run hubs with female axles.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

11/8/2013 10:25 AM

FBC2012 wrote:

I woud think people would start doing closed dropouts on frames soon.For those people that always run hubs with female axles.

There's been at least one of those.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/8/2013 10:41 AM

A frame that can run a straight cable through it.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars