Bmx jam at my local skate park

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2015 6:27 PM

So my local skate park is hosting a bmx jam this Saturday September 12. I'm undecided on should I go or not because I'm new to bmx just learning how to bunnyhop I want to know could I just go and watch I never been to the jam they been doing it for 2 years now have any on here have been to a bmx jam how was your jam did you enjoy it would I enjoy to if I decide to go.

|

9/7/2015 7:44 PM

Every person that will be at the jam was also new at some point just like you. It's ok if you aren't as good as the other riders. I would definitely go. It would be a cool experience and it'll give you the chance to meet some new people.

|

9/7/2015 7:45 PM

I don't know why I quoted that my bad

|

9/7/2015 8:06 PM

go and get some free shit lol

|

9/7/2015 10:06 PM

I'm not much of a jam guy because I feel like I need to ride good to go out , I'm always pretty hard on myself and clips , but it's always fun when one is on and a good way to learn and meet people .

Don't go for free shit , it'll ruin you real quick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/8/2015 5:52 AM

I've gone to some bigger local contests, had my bike with, and just watched. At the very least you show support for your local scene, might meet some new riders/gain some homies, and who knows, perhaps you could leave with some new parts or shirts or something? I've seen some dudes win frames/forks/other parts and then give away their older stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/9/2015 8:53 AM

Thanks guy I decide to go but the weather channel news said it going to rain Saturday hope it don't or it could rain after the event.

|