Bmx on the plane ?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2019 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2019 11:40 AM

Yo guys i’m about to order my bike to belgium , where i originally come from , there is a friend of me who is going to visit me in thailand where i now live , can he take of my pedals , front weel ; just bring my bike in a bag as luggage with him to here ?

|

2/19/2019 11:41 AM

Bike bag wink

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/19/2019 11:42 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Bike bag wink

& he doesn’t have to pay anything ?

|

2/19/2019 11:47 AM

Probably will have to pay. You should look up the bike charges for whichever airline he's flying with and compare it to the price of postage.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/19/2019 12:35 PM

I've heard splitting it into 2 bags and claiming it's sport equipment is a way of getting round paying for a bike. Work's out cheaper or something

|

2/19/2019 12:37 PM

Call the airline, no one here can fill you in on a specific airline's baggage policy. Ask about golf bags.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/19/2019 1:23 PM

I believe it's, snakes.

|

2/19/2019 3:19 PM

I dunno much about the matter, but I recall DK made a "golf bag" bike bag intentionally designed to disguise your bike as golf equipment which, when flying, is somewhat cheaper, I think...

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

2/19/2019 3:26 PM

dead goon wrote:

I believe it's, snakes.

Snakes? Snakes.. I don't know no Snakes.

|

2/19/2019 3:32 PM

jbales wrote:

Snakes? Snakes.. I don't know no Snakes.

Enough of the Bob Seger quotes.

|

2/19/2019 4:28 PM

readybmxer wrote:

I dunno much about the matter, but I recall DK made a "golf bag" bike bag intentionally designed to disguise your bike as golf equipment which, when flying, is somewhat cheaper, I think...

Ya i got one so i can bring my bike to Cali when I fly out to visit with my dad.

|

2/19/2019 6:12 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Ya i got one so i can bring my bike to Cali when I fly out to visit with my dad.

PLEASE REVIEW IT!!! There needs to be a legot review video on it, that's gonna help so many peoplesmile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...