Bmx the game

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 5:53 AM

Whats up guys theres this project in kickstarter that needs our help to make this game happen!, I know most of you here want a bmx game for your platforms. They have 7 days left to raise $55,000, there almost half way there, you guys should check this out and help them so we can make this happen!! The link to their kickstarter is http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1136861174/bmx-the-game?ref=search idkk why they don't get major companies to help but hey they've got us to help

|

Refs: Mrhavoc1988(x2), Mattix

4/19/2013 5:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 6:02 AM

I'm not helping. They have all the software. No one has ever heard if them. And they want us to pay to make the game happen, then pay again to get the game when it's finished. Fuck that. That's fishy as hell if you ask me. I've known about this since they started and lost interest at the kick starter. Whole thing sounds like a scam

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/19/2013 6:20 AM

your late bro...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/19/2013 6:22 AM

tomdon wrote:

I'm not helping. They have all the software. No one has ever heard if them. And they want us to pay to make the game happen, then pay again to get the game when it's finished. Fuck that. That's fishy as hell if you ask me. I've known about this since they started and lost interest at the kick starter. Whole thing sounds like a scam

True I see your point if view here, but if they don't make it you will get your money back, and read what each donation gives you...

|

4/19/2013 9:25 AM

tomdon wrote:

YahBoyDarlin wrote:

True I see your point if view here, but if they don't make it you will get your money back, and read what each donation gives you...

i know, £13 for 3 games basically.. and hows it a scam, theyve started making it..

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/19/2013 9:36 AM

tomdon wrote:

YahBoyDarlin wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

i know, £13 for 3 games basically.. and hows it a scam, theyve started making it..

Lets just see, but they need to wait a while to make this game
Happen sucks looks like a really good game and I always wanted one like this, they should contact ea to see if they can get sponsered or something...

|

4/19/2013 9:56 AM

they have tried but no one is pledging due to it being difficult without paypal. Shame it's probably not gonna happen but they are working on one last hurrah to grab people by doing a new vid

|

Bruh

4/19/2013 10:10 AM

tomdon wrote:

Off-topic but you don't just use software to create a game.
You have to do some programming with test-driven development and whatnot.

|

4/19/2013 10:22 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

they have tried but no one is pledging due to it being difficult without paypal. Shame it's probably not gonna happen but they are working on one last hurrah to grab people by doing a new vid

Yup lets see what happens, hopefully they get enough pledges!

|

4/19/2013 11:42 AM

They won't get the pledges.

|

4/19/2013 11:44 AM

tomdon wrote:

YahBoyDarlin wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

Any other company can make a game without asking for money. They all started at one point too but they didn't beg for money.

|

4/19/2013 12:39 PM

YahBoyDarlin wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Any other company can make a game without asking for money. They all started at one point too but they didn't beg for money.

but their not begging for money their asking for help...

|

4/19/2013 12:41 PM

Major companies don't help because:
A: They want people to actually ride and buy parts, not just play a game. And I don't think it will make people that don't ride want to ride because they only seem to be aiming it at current BMXers.
B: BMX Companies really aren't that rich at all.

|

4/19/2013 2:02 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Major companies don't help because:
A: They want people to actually ride and buy parts, not just play a game. And I don't think it will make people that don't ride want to ride because they only seem to be aiming it at current BMXers.
B: BMX Companies really aren't that rich at all.

Thats true

|

4/19/2013 6:36 PM

tomdon wrote:

They won't get the pledges.

This.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/20/2013 4:12 PM

tomdon wrote:

I see where your getting at, but first off there an indie team so they don't have much money and have to resort to donations to help them create the game. Second if you donate at least $17 you get the game free for all platforms and any dlc for free, so that sounds pretty good to me. Lastly if they don't reach their goal of $70,000, they don't receive any money and it all goes back to the people who donated. I don't think its a scam, but from what I've seen and heard I don't think they will reach their goal, and this game will probably not be created sadly.

|

4/20/2013 5:49 PM

My parents are against online transfers, I can't anyways I'm poor.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 5:53 PM

tomdon wrote:

sk8termatt wrote:

I see where your getting at, but first off there an indie team so they don't have much money and have to resort to donations to help them create the game. Second if you donate at least $17 you get the game free for all platforms and any dlc for free, so that sounds pretty good to me. Lastly if they don't reach their goal of $70,000, they don't receive any money and it all goes back to the people who donated. I don't think its a scam, but from what I've seen and heard I don't think they will reach their goal, and this game will probably not be created sadly.

you can buy skate 3 for like $20 right now from gamestop fuck that game.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/20/2013 6:33 PM

I wouldnt pay it. If they were legit theyd probably get a loan from the bank. At least i would

|

4/20/2013 6:36 PM

sunny.noble wrote:

I wouldnt pay it. If they were legit theyd probably get a loan from the bank. At least i would

Holy shit. That's what I've been trying to say. Thank you!

|

4/21/2013 5:10 AM

sunny.noble wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Maybe the bank can't give em the loan? Lol

|

4/21/2013 9:22 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

your late bro...

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 11:30 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

your late bro...

No, it's his late bro.

|

4/21/2013 11:44 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

your late bro...

andyferly wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

BMX_Forever wrote:

No, it's his late bro.

I mean if Late is his it's cool with me.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 2:55 PM

sunny.noble wrote:

tomdon wrote:

its not that simple to get a loan, the bank have to be convinced you'll be able to pay it back, and using it to make a game isnt a very safe option for the bank

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/22/2013 6:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2013 6:21 AM

tomdon wrote:

While I agree with this, most companies out there now have a LOT more money to work with. EA for example is worth millions.

These three dudes, not so much.

I can understand the kickstarter idea actually. They are asking for investors to help get their idea going. Ever see shark tank? Similar idea.

Kick starter is a way for people with an idea and not a lot of money to find potential investors to get the project started, and then after it kicks off, you get a reward (usually the item they had the idea for), and maybe a thank you of sorts for helping get it off the ground. It is like a bank loan, BUT it is aimed towards people who support you. Banks don't support you, they want you to pay minimums, and ultimately fail so they make more money off you.

And how do you know what those companies did when they first started? I would bet they had to get the money somewhere, or they developed a small starter project and showed it to investors (legitimately asking for money to get it off the ground), and went from there. Do you honestly believe the guy who started EA was rich enough to develop games when they started the company? How about Bill Gates? Was he rich in high school when he and another guy started microsoft? No. They did what they could with what they had, made a basic model out of what they could come up with, and GOT INVESTORS. Same with Apple.

Do you ride a local free skatepark? Where do you think the money for that came from? People and companies that see a need for something and are willing to invest in it. Guaranteed your city did not pay for it completely out of their pocket without some outside investments.

Companies don't just start off with a solid product that is well developed with a ton of money invested. These guys are taking the initiative to get something done that people want (at least in the BMX community), and I applaud them for it. Invest or don't, but you don't need to be an asshole about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2013 8:58 AM

I'm probably going to do the £13 pledge tonight.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken