Bmxing In Cold Weather?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2013 1:21 PM

Anyone else do bmx riding when the temperature outside is below 50 degrees? as we are not far from those cold winter months i just want to know am i the only one who practices bmx and rides there bike in these cold days? if so what do you guys put on before you go outside into that chilly weather?

Photo

|

10/19/2013 1:37 PM

Aslong as its not snowing. Two hoodies, beanie, jeans, maybe gloves and a bandana over the face

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/19/2013 1:40 PM

This is what it would look like for us europeans at minus 50.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Jokes aside, as longs a there's no snow outside and everything is dry I just put a thick hoodie on and take it easy, there's nothing worse than hurting yourself when it's cold.
One thing I hate is having cold hands and living in Germany it's quite a pain in the buttox.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/19/2013 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2013 3:36 PM

Under armor Cold gear I use when I snowboard top/bottom with a good thermal up top, a balaclava and a beanie and gloves. Not at all bulky and warm in any weather.

|

10/19/2013 3:48 PM

That's 10 degrees Celsius so that's my average weather in Ireland.

Just put on a hoodie and gloves if it's frosty and you're fine to ride street.

Stay away from the park though because it takes hours if not days to drain

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/19/2013 4:05 PM

I did today. I ride in a hoodie and jeans. Last winter i actually rode everyday, even in the snow. I bundled up and rode flat stuff. This winter i plan to go to my rec center and do flatland everyday.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/19/2013 4:16 PM

I hate riding in the cold like super cold weather sucks!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/19/2013 5:16 PM

I try to ride as much as I can in the winter. I just hate falling because it hurts so bad falling when it's cold.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/19/2013 7:52 PM

By the way man, that is a really good picture! That has to be one tricky thing to do in the snow haha I really hate winter too tho. I miss alabama where it barely ever snowed and i could wear a t shirt year round.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/19/2013 7:56 PM

Man,.I live in nevada and when it's cold im like "fuck shit" and play need for speed.

|