BootyBoots Turns 500, Come By And Celebrate

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2010 11:31 AM

Yes, I finally hit the 500 mark. Only 4,500 more until the big payoff: Wheel Set.

Let's see, considering I joined at the end of October, and it has been three months...............that would put me at about 167 posts per month if I rounded up. Now let's divide that by 5,000 posts, and I am looking at 30 months. 2 1/2 years until that new wheel set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 26 years old now, so that's going to be one hell of a 29th birthday present.

And if we also factor in that more than 80% of my posts have been more than 5 sentences in length, I will feel like I have really earned those wheels.

I'm not knocking any of you who simply post "GTFO", or "This", but I just can't bring it upon myself to do that.

This may seem like a miniscule milestone to most of you, but hey, I'm inviting all of you to celebrate this with me. Just post some funny ass shit if you would like.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 11:54 AM

Saweet

Congrats, I always enjoy reading your paragraph posts

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/29/2010 11:57 AM

congratulations. i agree about the "this" thing. i might just put one or two sentences, but not a paragraph like you

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

1/29/2010 11:57 AM

|

Biggest troll.

1/29/2010 11:59 AM

Liam163 wrote:

Saweet

Thank you my friend. That means alot for you to say that. Well there will be plenty more of those to come I'm sure. People will be needing advice and talking shit, so they give me plenty of material to work with either way.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 12:00 PM

Dude, I am trying but I will probably have had 3 wheelsets by the time I get to 5000 posts! I have been trying all day just to get to 300 while here at the office.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

So Joe, did you just discover LOLCATS or are you trying to win over everyone on TCUB that hates you by posting cats?

|

go booty go!

|

1/29/2010 12:01 PM

Liam163 wrote:

So Joe, did you just discover LOLCATS or are you trying to win over everyone on TCUB that hates you by posting cats?

Neither i just typed in "funny forum" into google and a bunch of stuff came up and i thought the kitty's where cute. smile

|

Biggest troll.

1/29/2010 12:02 PM

Liam163 wrote:

Saweet

BootyBoots wrote:

Thank you my friend. That means alot for you to say that. Well there will be plenty more of those to come I'm sure. People will be needing advice and talking shit, so they give me plenty of material to work with either way.

TRUE DAT! Booty u really r the man, man smile
drwagon or whatever how old r u?

|

1/29/2010 12:03 PM

Liam163 wrote:

glub wrote:

Neither i just typed in "funny forum" into google and a bunch of stuff came up and i thought the kitty's where cute. smile

hella manly

|

1/29/2010 12:04 PM

38!!!

Whose your Daddy? Whose your Daddy?

|

1/29/2010 12:06 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

Dude, I am trying but I will probably have had 3 wheelsets by the time I get to 5000 posts! I have been trying all day just to get to 300 while here at the office.

Yeah, I will be having to do the same thing as you, purchasing several more before I even get to 5,000 posts. But it's cool with me though. That's why we both have to make sure we get a badass set. It's hard anyways for us older guys, like you, I have a house, bills, not a wife but a fiancé and saving for the wedding and shit, so I don't have too much time to hang on the PC and type shit. Except for today, since I am off.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 12:07 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

1/29/2010 12:07 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

38!!!

damn haha

|

1/29/2010 12:09 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Yeah, I will be having to do the same thing as you, purchasing several more before I even get to 5,000 posts. But it's cool with me though. That's why we both have to make sure we get a badass set. It's hard anyways for us older guys, like you, I have a house, bills, not a wife but a fiancé and saving for the wedding and shit, so I don't have too much time to hang on the PC and type shit. Except for today, since I am off.

Hell, I am at work today. Thanks to all of you tax payers by the way for paying me to be here (I'm a federal government employee). Things are just drastically slow today. Not the norm by any means though.

I hear you though. Bills and being a grown up sucks!

|

1/29/2010 12:11 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

38!!!

wesleytramel wrote:

damn haha

I am told that I look young for my age, more like mid to late 20's so I am told.

I refuse to just let myself get old though. I am an active person because I choose to be. I loved bikes growing up and I refuse to let the fact that I am getting older take that away from me.

BIKES 4 LIFE!

|

1/29/2010 12:14 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Drnwagn wrote:

Hell, I am at work today. Thanks to all of you tax payers by the way for paying me to be here (I'm a federal government employee). Things are just drastically slow today. Not the norm by any means though.

I hear you though. Bills and being a grown up sucks!

No problem man. I thought about getting a government job, good benefits from what I understand. My job now pays ok, but I was waiting for a new hospital to open up down the street so I can transfer over there and work. Yeah bills suck. But we don't have to "grow" up, hahahahahahaha, me and my girl still have alot of fun, and we don't plan on having any kids, so it's going to be even more fun.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 12:16 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

38!!!

wesleytramel wrote:

damn haha

Drnwagn wrote:

I am told that I look young for my age, more like mid to late 20's so I am told.

I refuse to just let myself get old though. I am an active person because I choose to be. I loved bikes growing up and I refuse to let the fact that I am getting older take that away from me.

BIKES 4 LIFE!

Hahahahahahahaha, me too. I know I am still young being 26, but I get hit on by high school chicks, carded wherever I go, and when me and my lady are displaying our PDA, old folks look at us like, "Fucking kids". It's awesome. I usually get 16-18 as the age I look like.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 12:20 PM

That is cool. I am not against kids, I have 3 btw, but it is alot of work. Alot of responsibility. This is one of the main reasons that I got away from riding for a little while. But I was miserable and it was my wife that encouraged me to get back into it when I started getting burned out at the gym.

I have only been a fed employee for about a year and a half. I was a contractor after I got out of the Army for 11 years. Money was good but I traveled alot and missed alot of my kids younger years because of it. I took this job so I could spend more time with them. The pay is the same, benefits are a little better but it is boring as well most of the time.

When summer comes, I will be out riding more and there is a school about 5 min from here that has ramps and stuff behind it that I will be going out to play on. Things should be pretty good then!

|

1/29/2010 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2010 12:31 PM

That sounds awesome man. Yeah, I don't have anything against kids either, but my girl is starting on her PhD next year and when she starts teaching master's classes and doctorate classes we just won't have time for the kids. She wants to travel alot with me and do some research, so that will be taking up most of our time.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 12:32 PM

Nothing wrong with that at all! Just don't let yourself get old!

|

1/29/2010 12:36 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

Nothing wrong with that at all! Just don't let yourself get old!

Never my friend.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/29/2010 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2010 12:39 PM

How many posts do i get a month?Smile

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

1/29/2010 12:40 PM

im nearly at 500, or six hundred i cant remember. hang on

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/29/2010 12:41 PM

camjf wrote:

i dont knw why i wrote one out in numerical for and the other in written english

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/29/2010 12:46 PM

camjf wrote:

camjf wrote:

i dont knw why i wrote one out in numerical for and the other in written english

Im nearley at 6k whistling

and no one commented on my pics i posted sad

|

Biggest troll.

1/29/2010 12:47 PM

camjf wrote:

camjf wrote:

glub wrote:

Cos no-one gives a shit about old ass pictures of cats

|

1/29/2010 12:49 PM

camjf wrote:

glub wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Cos no-one gives a shit about old ass pictures of cats

THIS

its a bmx forum. go join TFWYCBAYLAPSPWCIT foum

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/29/2010 12:54 PM

camjf wrote:

camjf wrote:

glub wrote:

Thank you for the pictures glub, I see that you enjoy cats.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]