9/9/2020 1:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2020 1:08 PM

I think it's real.

|

9/9/2020 1:15 PM

Wall ride to whip with no bank

|

9/9/2020 1:44 PM

Strength training translates to bmx extremely well. So much more control, dude is animale.

|

9/9/2020 1:56 PM

Dude as a insane hop! IMO

|

9/9/2020 2:03 PM

dude sucks he can’t even flair lmfao

|

13 years old

9/9/2020 2:46 PM

Him and Broc Raiford probably have the best hops in the game. If you can see, they both strength train like crazy. Shoulders, chest, arms, and back are HUGE compared to other pros.

|

9/9/2020 4:01 PM

skribblez32 wrote:

Him and Broc Raiford probably have the best hops in the game. If you can see, they both strength train like crazy. Shoulders, chest, arms, and back are HUGE compared to other pros.

Yarp

|

9/9/2020 4:41 PM

He good.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/9/2020 4:51 PM

i really do think he is one of the best in bmx at the moment. got a unique style and has insanely good tricks too.

|

9/9/2020 10:44 PM

Brad is (and always has been) awesome. Incredible talent.

|

9/10/2020 5:01 AM

I think aside from the strength training, there is a lot of experience. Notice most of their videos are street? That alone will drastically help your hops VS riding 100% transitions at a park.

He had some bonkers hops on a random video I have from like 2010. He was 180ing a barrier like it was nothing. It was over bar.

I'd love to see him, Ty Morrow and Brock Raiford have a hop contest/who can grind the tallest ledge.

This was a DECADE ago:

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/10/2020 9:49 AM

Cellmember wrote:

Strength training translates to bmx extremely well. So much more control, dude is animale.

That's so true!
Something many people forget is that aside with pure strength training/lifting weights, movability and explosiveness is crazy important and Brad Simms is good example of that.

Even if a rider is really strong, he's not gonna pull a wallride to whip without a bank infront of it without being flexible and crazy explosive!
And mad talented, experienced and committed of course!

|

9/16/2020 5:07 AM

skribblez32 wrote:

Shit this my kinda strength training too #chickenlegs #fucklegday

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Odyssey GTXR Detangler in black (the one with the knarps), Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims, Black profile elite front hub, 25T Profile Blackjack sprocket, Odyssey Highway/Superhighway bars 9.5" in chrome.