Brake Levers

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2014 2:16 AM

odyssey monolever trigger
odyssey monolever medium
fly manual brake lever
which one feels the most comfortable to pull with just an index finger while holding the bars out towards the ends?

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

2/10/2014 2:20 AM

I have the Odyssey triggers, that's precisely how I brake, and I love them. I won't even buy any other levers. Haven't used the others though.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/10/2014 2:25 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I have the Odyssey triggers, that's precisely how I brake, and I love them. I won't even buy any other levers. Haven't used ...more

oh cool, thanks.
if you hold the bars at the far end of the grip, would you have to reach your index finger in very far across to grab that little trigger groove part? lol (I'm pretty anal about this aren't i -_-)

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

2/10/2014 3:11 AM

Depends on how long your grips are and how large your hand is. For me, it's right there. For someone with little hands, idk. It's right there easy to reach. I'd take a pic, but my brake isn't on my bike at the moment.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/10/2014 4:51 AM

Eclat makes a version of the sniper lever designed specifically for 1 finger use

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/10/2014 10:29 AM

I like my Monolever Medium. But I don't always just do one finger braking. I feather on mannys but two finger for tire taps etc when i have stoppers on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/10/2014 12:15 PM

I enjoy the odyssey m2, enough for two finger grip but out of the way on barspins, i run them front brake and gyro as it comes with upper cables and fittings for single cables too.

|