Brake pads?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2013 9:51 AM

I want that instant wheel lock. I live in an area with alot of gravel, so my wheels tend to get coated in gravel powder and my Odyssey 4x4 clears just dont get it done. Ive heard alot about salmon pads lately.. I have a powdercoated rim but the side wall is already raw. Whats the best pad and color? I don't care about noise. They can be loud as hell if they have to be.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/30/2013 11:19 AM

I used to run Kool Stop phat pads. The ones in salmon brake a lot better than traditional pads. Maybe not the best out there, but I didn't have any negative experiences while I had them. one thing to note is they do stick out a bit if your rims have thin side walls.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/30/2013 11:31 AM

lol at these
Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/30/2013 2:32 PM

my red slim by fours seemed to lock the wheel pretty well. only stopped using them because the red seemed out of place.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

11/30/2013 3:01 PM

Sinz racing pads. Instant lock. No joke, best pads out there. I've had em for three years. Get em on American cycle store.

|

11/30/2013 3:01 PM

Sinz racing pads. Instant lock. No joke, best pads out there. I've had em for three years. Get em on American cycle store.

|

11/30/2013 6:15 PM

if these are able to be found... but downhill quality non disc brake style pads haha

but i use kool stop supra 2's in clear, they scream like hell on a halfway rawed out rim

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin