Brake padz...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2018 4:25 AM

So I've got some red Odyssey A Pads at them moment and they dont grab as much as I'd like them to...

So what are some pads that grip in between clear (soft) and red (medium)?

I was thinking maybe the pink Kool Stop pads?

Opinions? Help?smile

Thanks y'all!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/4/2018 5:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 5:49 AM

I’m running those clear odyssey pads that are real small. Not sure I’ll ever have a need to look for anything different. They are excellent for everything I’ve tried. Just my input. Although I’m sure you have way more experience with different pads than myself.

|

10/4/2018 6:10 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

I’m running those clear odyssey pads that are real small. Not sure I’ll ever have a need to look for anything different. They ...more

Yeah I'm not a fan of those Odyssey Ghost pads lol

Ive got some clear Slim by Fours that I think i may just throw back on...

|

10/4/2018 7:02 AM

Obviously you should just stick the clear slim by fours back on, they do the job.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/4/2018 7:59 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Obviously you should just stick the clear slim by fours back on, they do the job.

Yeah... ima put them back on when I get home lol

|

10/4/2018 8:07 AM

Have you tried black?

|

10/4/2018 8:23 AM

That's a shame. I had high hopes.

|

10/4/2018 9:03 AM

jbales wrote:

That's a shame. I had high hopes.

Same.. it was super humid yesterday tho... I'll try em again before i put the Slims back on..

|

10/4/2018 9:03 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Have you tried black?

If red doesnt work like i want them to black sure as hell wont lol

|

10/4/2018 9:53 AM

get chrome rims and salmon kool stop pads already

|

It’s all bmx

10/4/2018 10:00 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

get chrome rims and salmon kool stop pads already

Lol

|

10/4/2018 10:46 AM

Brakeless. smile

|

10/4/2018 11:14 AM

dead goon wrote:

Brakeless. smile

Lol

|

10/4/2018 11:15 AM

I think someone hates me lol

Every post of mine is dislikedlaughing Whoever is out there hating me, i don't give a shitlaughing

|

10/4/2018 11:15 AM

dead goon wrote:

Brakeless. smile

This, I've had no problems with my brake pads. Easy to adjust and everything Photo

|

10/4/2018 11:20 AM

dead goon wrote:

Brakeless. smile

Rabbe wrote:

This, I've had no problems with my brake pads. Easy to adjust and everything Photo

Photo

laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

10/4/2018 11:27 AM

dead goon wrote:

Brakeless. smile

Rabbe wrote:

Looollaughing

|

10/4/2018 12:17 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Have you tried black?

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

If red doesnt work like i want them to black sure as hell wont lol

I don't know man. I run black pads on painted rims and they work about a million times better than clear ever did. Might be worth a try.

|

10/4/2018 12:39 PM

Rabbe wrote:

Looollaughing

wink
|

10/4/2018 12:39 PM

dead goon wrote:

Brakeless. smile

Rabbe wrote:

Let's see a sub rail fufanu with those. tongue

|

10/4/2018 1:01 PM

Wait wait wait I just got trolled didn’t a I! Ah f’ck

|

10/4/2018 2:06 PM

ody clear slim fours on black rims is what i use locks em up instantly and loud as fuck i scare people when bombing hills and brake haha

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

10/4/2018 4:14 PM

No disrespect, Just go brakeless this is like the 6th post from you complaining about your brake parts.

|

10/4/2018 5:13 PM

orangebmx907 wrote:

No disrespect, Just go brakeless this is like the 6th post from you complaining about your brake parts.

Im not complaining. Im simply just asking if there's anything better than what i have now.

So please, chill lol. Sorry im asking questions about bikes like this fourm is for...

|

10/4/2018 5:25 PM

Just get machined rims and these ..they never squeaked for me and grabbed a ton better than other pads I have used PhotoPhoto

|

10/4/2018 5:57 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Just get machined rims and these ..they never squeaked for me and grabbed a ton better than other pads I have used PhotoPhoto

My man

|

It’s all bmx

10/4/2018 6:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 6:48 PM

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=diamondback+bmx+brake+pads&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adiamondback+bmx+brake+pads

These look pretty good, you should check them out (the clear ones) You might need to scroll down a little to see all the options

|

10/4/2018 7:48 PM

Ok. I just ordered some white Kool Stop Supra 2 pads, so hopefully that solves my issue lol. Kr at least makes it betterlaughing

|

10/4/2018 8:55 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ok. I just ordered some white Kool Stop Supra 2 pads, so hopefully that solves my issue lol. Kr at least makes it betterlaughing

Kool stops with brake pads are like odi with grips..they haven't survived for decades making pretty much the same thing for no reason...the shit is good

|

10/4/2018 9:05 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Salmon red MOUNTAIN BIKE pads on painted rims. And whoever said that they are not getting a squeak at all...you don’t have your brakes setup dialed. Look at some of the best brake riders around and all squeak at times. Perfect example Scotty Cranmer. BK probably sets his up and everyone else in that crew. But, they all work spot on and stop on a hair (screw a dime). Squeaking is friction stopping the wheel and if it is not dead on they will not work 100% perfect...95% maybe but 100% nope. Now if it sounds like a squirrel in pain, again not adjusted right.

|