Brakeless by accident today

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2011 12:06 PM

and I liked it

So today I went to my local park and was just kind if hitting some small airs and just trying to get the feel of the flow since I haven't been their in over a year
Then when I starte getting a little more aggressive, I started on a line I've taken before and can get some decent air on. But as j was was coming up to what seems like an 8' drop I tried feathering my brakes just enough to get some control on my speed... Nothing. I have no brakes and am going way too fast to stop. Fortunately there's an incline to roll down (still really steep, like 75deg). I managed to only halfway launch, pretty sure my back wheel was still on pavement. It was pretty frightening, but sweet at the same time. Thinking about going brakeless for a little bit and see if I can learn to control it.
Any tips? I have pretty much everything I need to build up another extra bike so cost will be nil and I won't have to mess with my main bike
I spent about an hour relearning the footjam thing. Haven't quite got the hang if it, but it seems pretty simple

|

6/28/2011 12:09 PM

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/28/2011 12:11 PM

খুব শীতল গল্প

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

6/28/2011 12:12 PM

I know, right. Wasn't sure who would post the first csb

|

6/28/2011 12:13 PM

ur gonna ned some vans nigga

|

6/28/2011 12:14 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

খুব শীতল গল্প

I'm going to guess that translates as cool story bro. If so, very nice

|

6/28/2011 12:15 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

খুব শীতল গল্প

genesis wrote:

I'm going to guess that translates as cool story bro. If so, very nice

thats right brotha!

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

6/28/2011 12:16 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

ur gonna ned some vans nigga

My feet are too wide. I wear Vulcan sole etnies that are pretty similar

|

6/28/2011 12:18 PM

i just stomp my feet on the grown to slow down i try not to drag em but one time i did drag them going pretty fast and my shoe started smoking haha

|