Brakes + Shoes

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2013 6:23 PM

My mom got pissed off that I ride brakeless so she said if I put brakes on she'd get me $200 Nike shoes ( I run long distance). So fuck brakeless trends I'm buying Shadow Sano brakes and getting some sick shoes !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/14/2013 6:50 PM

CSB

|

7/14/2013 6:57 PM

so your pretty much letting your mom manipulate you into making you ride YOUR bike the way SHE wants, ok dude but i thought this was freestyle

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/14/2013 7:33 PM

Fufanus are fun!

|

It’s all bmx

7/14/2013 9:22 PM

jj0996 wrote:

so your pretty much letting your mom manipulate you into making you ride YOUR bike the way SHE wants, ok dude but i thought ...more

Didn't force me to. I'm just saying you don't need trends to pick how you ride , just a really good reason to change it (In my case , expensive ass shoes) LOL

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/14/2013 9:25 PM

jj0996 wrote:

so your pretty much letting your mom manipulate you into making you ride YOUR bike the way SHE wants, ok dude but i thought ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Didn't force me to. I'm just saying you don't need trends to pick how you ride , just a really good reason to change it (In my ...more

no she didn't force you to she bribed you to take your brakes off and honestly if you didn't ride brakes just cuz it was a trend, thats pretty dumb. i do it cuz i like the way it feels and my mom actually told me if i took my brakes off she would ground me, so what do i do i take them off anyway lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/14/2013 9:29 PM

jj0996 wrote:

no she didn't force you to she bribed you to take your brakes off and honestly if you didn't ride brakes just cuz it was a ...more

Grounded if he rides brakeless? We got a badass over here !

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/14/2013 9:38 PM

So you are going to ride in $200?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149