@Brayden_Buckingham

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2015 7:23 PM

hey man which skate shoe brands run wider then say- Vans? my feet are right on the boarder between wide and normal.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/9/2015 10:57 PM

On my opinion , skinny / slim shoes would be Addidas , Nike ( Janoski's / SB in general ) , and most Vans .

I've ridden all of above but Nike , soon to be though , but even then their running line is slimmer .

Brands I've ridden before that are roomier would be Osiris , DC , and some wider Vans . Also , my casual Jordan 1's feel absolutely amazing with some room , I almost want a pair to bike / cruise in but they cost alot . Feel amazing though all around , especially support and how they lock your ankles .

Personally my last pair of shoes I've rode that weren't skinny would be Vans Half Cabs. I had toe room both in length towards and around the toe box. They were good shoes , and I think you should try them out . I'm a size 9-9.5 and they felt a little big for a slim foot like me but you would most likely be fine . Have you ever considered sizing up your shoes ? Shoes get longer and wider , so if you ever want a pair you can always ask for a bigger pair . Just make sure they aren't so long they feel like clown shoes . If you get Half Cabs , make sure they are NOT the pro version , I found they wore out way faster than the regular version due to the "pro" tag on the outsole which rubbed against my cranks and peeled the shoe apart.

I rode some really old Osiris last year and they were pretty bulky and big , not my thing at all but they were comfy . Look for those ? Also Vans had some space boots for cheap but they weren't my thing either , but if you have fat feet they would be good .

Never run DC . Like , ever .

I've seen some Loteks that look pretty good for a wider foot , could always look into them.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/10/2015 12:03 AM

yeah i was going to get some half cab but i couldn't find them at my vans store in a color i liked(black and white preferably with the Vans V on the side) my Osiris Raiders were definitely the "widest-feeling" pair i ever had, super roomy, and felt good- just wore out kinda quick and the 83's god those failed pathetically... Once I get my reeboks fixed i'll have a better work shoe and my vans i can just have for riding. but im just trying to find "That shoe" ya know? I seriously think I'm going to try some halfcabs. i tried chukka mids and i think they where just to narrow feeling.

Sadly- I'm a 9.5*in vans* 8.5 in anything else. so a vans 10 feels and looks giant on my feet. which i dont like cuz it'll screw me up on footjams.

I think next time i have off work and its a shit day I'll just cruise down to my vans store and try on shoes and write down which ones i like the best. and I'll look for those boots too! thanks Brayden!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop