Breaking Property

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2020 10:47 AM

Anyone broken a handrail or anything? How do people not get caught, can't they just look at the surveillance?

|

@mattwhobmx
spunser me

8/13/2020 1:20 PM

I'm from the era before surveillance...

|

8/13/2020 1:40 PM

I once ran over 2 handrails in my car after van gonna did a double peg down one

|

8/13/2020 1:41 PM

cky199 wrote:

I once ran over 2 handrails in my car after van gonna did a double peg down one

Van homan*

I hate using vital on mobile cause everything gets autocorrected and I can’t find the edit button

|

8/13/2020 5:05 PM

Wish it was back in the day without surveillance...never snapped a handrail tho

|

8/13/2020 5:08 PM

If anyone breaks shit, they should fix/replace it. Simple.

|

8/13/2020 11:44 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Agree

|

U WOT M9

8/14/2020 4:53 AM

Cellmember wrote:

Agreed, however this is pretty unlikely.

I will say, that even with cameras, they aren't going to be able to ID a person unless they know you in some way.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2020 6:33 AM

I’ve broken some shit, It happens. To get caught by a security camera they have to know something is wrong and then watch hours of security footage to see what happened and then they have to be able to identify you off a 480p video. Plus a lot of security cams are just to live monitor, they don’t actually record anything.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/14/2020 6:33 AM

Cellmember wrote:

Aussie steez wrote:

Agree

Hilarious

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/14/2020 11:06 AM

SlavBMX wrote:

Anyone broken a handrail or anything? How do people not get caught, can't they just look at the surveillance?

no because I'm too old to be riding street and breaking shit lol. ten years ago, maybe. but even back then i barely rode street.

|

fack off

8/14/2020 11:20 AM

One time my buddy was on my bike, and my girlfriend backed up and didn't see him, and sandwiched him between my car and a friend's pickup. Bent the top tubes of my master, and he had to go to the hospital with 2 sprained knees, and 2 sprained ankles. Scared the shit out of me.

|

8/14/2020 12:27 PM

Usually if you're riding a spot and not getting kicked out, if you break something you likely won't have any trouble.

I did recently ride a really cool spot with a ledge going over a small fountain, security came out, we hopped off our bikes and they took a bunch of pictures of the side of the ledge we weren't riding.

But I agree 100% with cellmember, if you really fuck something up you should try to fix it.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

8/14/2020 1:08 PM

Unpopular opinion but: I don’t ride with pegs. Never have - never will. And short of leaving tire marks on walls.....nothing else I do damages. #NoPegsForLife

|

8/14/2020 2:17 PM

Other than breaking/smashing skate stops off ledges.. . One time i was trying to gap down a 5 stair to feeble on a flat ledge at the bottom of the stair. My peg exploded and a shit ton of metal chunks went flying. Pieces landed 10-15 feet away. It sounded crazy like someone smashed a glass bottle on the ground XD.

|