Broadcaster or Wifi

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2013 6:22 PM

They both have pretty much the same geometry. I think the Broadcaster is a bit lower? I guess I'm just asking if anyone has any personal experience with either/both frames

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/25/2013 6:33 PM

I had the wifi. very very twitchy frame. The wifi has a slightly higher bb so a bit less stable than the broadcaster

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/25/2013 6:58 PM

I have a custom FBM with the same Geo as a Broadcaster just a 20" T.T I like the low BB myself, It does kinda stabilize the Super Short Chain Stays & Steeper Head Tube Angle. However i also have a Fit Benny L Frame which has pretty much the exact same geo as the WiFi just made in America. I love my Benny, Really, Really fun Frame. I have it with a 20" Top Tube also. If you want a shorter Top Tube Fit is the way to go. If you want something a little more stable then the Broadcaster will be slightly less twitchy haha. I wouldn't go for the Broadcaster anyway. Sunday really fucked up with that one. They used barely any of their "Special" Features including the 41Thermal Heat Treating so the Broadcaster does NOT have a lifetime warranty like the other Sunday Frames do. I personally think the Fit is a better Frame all round. Comes in better colours too if that's an issue too.

|

8/25/2013 7:29 PM

i have the wifi and it has a great comfortable tech feeling, its great for street and park .... i highly recommend it if u are into that kind of stuff

|

CHECK OUT MY BIKE CHECK IF YOU LIKE IT, LIKE IT

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Enter-Name-Here,105037/setup,84060

8/25/2013 9:28 PM

Wifi I think I has a Life time warranty and since the broadcaster isn't 41 thermal it doesn't has lifetime.

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/25/2013 9:31 PM

wifi. fuck sunday.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/25/2013 9:59 PM

Fit doesn't have life time warranty either. Just get the cheaper one

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/25/2013 10:00 PM

get the haro zebra

|

8/25/2013 10:28 PM

I like the broadcaster a lot.. the built-in chain tensioners have saved me hours of hassle and makes things much easier.. i don't know of other frames that got 'em, but this is the first frame i've owned that got 'em.. and it rides very responsively without feeling as twitchy as you might think.. to me, it actually feels less twitchy than the Deathrow frame i once had.. and if you buy from Albe's, you don't need to worry about not having a lifetime warranty from Sunday.. they'll cover you.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

8/26/2013 9:06 AM

crazyclark wrote:

wifi. fuck sunday.

This

|

8/26/2013 9:10 AM

rowdycowboy wrote:

get the haro zebra

no dont that it will make you looks like a swagfag

|

8/26/2013 12:09 PM