Broke a spoke in the front. Still ok to ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2015 9:22 AM

Want to ride til I decide to stop being lazy and replace it. I imagine it would be fine, but want to hear others opinions. Thanks

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

10/1/2015 10:25 AM

It's fine to ride but should be fixed when you can.

The longer you wait the worse it's going to get.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

10/1/2015 10:29 AM

I never replace spokes I break until the wheel is super untrue lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/1/2015 1:44 PM

I usually just replace them when I get the chance. Shouldn't have to rush too much, but you definitely should do something about it in the near future.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

10/2/2015 7:07 AM

It's a front wheel spoke, it will take you like 3 minutes to purchase, install and tighten up. Just fix it.

Seriously, this is a pet peeve of mine. Kids ride haggard broken crap because they are too lazy to take care of it, and wham! 2 days later we see a thread with "_____ brand sucks because the part I was too lazy to work on to make sure it didn't break, broke on me."

It's a spoke. It will cost a buck or two to buy and a few minutes of time. JUST FIX IT.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/2/2015 8:39 AM

If u break too many spokes then your farts will sound like whoosh and not pffft. But no one is judging.

|

10/14/2015 7:31 AM

Replaced it yesterday

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

10/21/2015 10:28 AM

If it is just 1 spoke you can still ride it. I have ridden 3 broken spokes for a year

|

10/26/2015 5:57 PM

trainwrex wrote:

If u break too many spokes then your farts will sound like whoosh and not pffft. But no one is judging.

Had to bump just for this comment haha , fuck this site lmaaoo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short