Broken brake lever

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2014 3:43 PM

Alright I just broke this piece of shit tektro brake lever. So now its time for a new one, what do you guys recommend im think about the small odyssey monolover

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

2/12/2014 3:44 PM

Photo
|

2/12/2014 5:52 PM

Monolever is great. Eclat Snipers are pretty amazing. Dia-Compe Tech 77s haven't changed in over a decade for a reason. The Shadow Conspiracy levers look really nice too.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/12/2014 5:55 PM

ive got a silver brand new monolever for sale if you want, number is in my sig

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/12/2014 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2014 6:42 PM

i had a small monolever and i hated the feel of it. traded it for a dia-compe tech77 and i loved it. I'm looking to get a trigger mono lever tho.

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

2/12/2014 8:23 PM

Thx guys I got the small black monolever

|

2/13/2014 11:26 AM

Wouldn't have that problem if you ran brakeless...anyway good luck with the new lever.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/13/2014 12:08 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Wouldn't have that problem if you ran brakeless...anyway good luck with the new lever.

Onbviously lol.
The Odyssey is a good choice BTW

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/13/2014 12:14 PM

Shortdude wrote:

This is the thing I hate the most in BMX, people telling other people how to run their bike. You've honestly lost a lot of respect from me with that comment.

|

2/13/2014 12:19 PM

Same goes with me ^

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/13/2014 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2014 12:30 PM

Shortdude wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

This is the thing I hate the most in BMX, people telling other people how to run their bike. You've honestly lost a lot of ...more

OMG I was joking! Holy shit nobody knows what sarcasm is anymore. I have no problem with brakes or people that use them. And besides, I wasn't telling him to go brakeless. I was just stating a fact.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/13/2014 12:29 PM

Shortdude wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

This is the thing I hate the most in BMX, people telling other people how to run their bike. You've honestly lost a lot of ...more

Shortdude wrote:

OMG I was joking! Holy shit nobody knows what sarcasm is anymore. I have no problem with brakes or people that use them. And ...more

I couldn't tell it was sarcasm at all, but yeah OK fair enough.

|

2/13/2014 12:31 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

OMG I was joking! Holy shit nobody knows what sarcasm is anymore. I have no problem with brakes or people that use them. And ...more

BMX_Forever wrote:

I couldn't tell it was sarcasm at all, but yeah OK fair enough.

Thats alright.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/13/2014 2:59 PM

Shortdude wrote:

So how do you stop besides ruining your shoes breakless I want to run breakless, but I live where stoping is a necessity

|