Broken wrist new bike check

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2010 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:12 AM

Built up my new bike thursday night and about 15 runs in at the trails friday morning I broke my wrist so im doing a bike check to pass the time...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Frame- Mutiny Animist 21".
Bars- Mutiny Glams.
Forks- Odyssey Dirt.
Headset- FSA Impact.
Grips- Fly Ruben.
Bar Ends- Fly PC.
Brakes- Odyssey Monolever small, Odyssey Linear cable, Odyssey Evo II, Kool Stop pads.
Sprocket- Profile Spline Drive.
BB-Mutiny.
Cranks- Profile GDH.
Chain- KMC 410.
Seat- Odyssey Aitken pivotal.
Post- Kink Stump.
Clamp- Kink trim.
Stem- Fly alta.
Tires- Odyssey Aitken tanwalls K-lyte.
Pedals- Fly Ruben PC.
Front wheel- Odyssey hazard lite to Odyssey vandero 2 with Gsport volcano bolts.
Back wheel- Odyssey hazard lite to Profile mini female axle.

|

12/18/2010 9:00 PM

looks nice clean and simple with trusted parts would be a solid bike only thing i dont like to much is the cassette i personally dont like the female profiles

|

12/18/2010 10:42 PM

Really nice man. How's the wrist? I might go to austin sometime during the break

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/18/2010 10:45 PM

sexy

|

flowin' like a period.

12/19/2010 2:35 AM

Get better soon man! and that bike is so nice, i really like the look of that frame! is it only available in 10mm dropouts though?

|

12/19/2010 4:30 AM

is that a 30t or 28t sprocket,and nice bike btw,

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/19/2010 7:48 AM

catfish- Thanks, its doing alright but this is the secnd time ive broken this wrist and its the same bones I broke two years ago, but hopefully ill be back riding in a month.

penn- Thanks man!

jamie- Thanks, the frame feels so smooth, right now its only made in 3/8ths drop outs but I see/talk to Gaz at mutiny pretty normally and from what I hear the next line of animists that come out will be a little different with 14mm drop outs only.

haro- Thanks, its a 30 tooth.

|

12/19/2010 9:19 AM

looks soo sick. dont change a thing. and hope ya feel better, atleast you got broke off in the winter haha.

|

team ballin!

12/19/2010 9:30 AM

Are those pedals as good as everyone says?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/19/2010 9:48 AM

You're from Austin man? I'm really wanting to move down there probably around next February. The tight thing is my wife is more than willing to move down there too!

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

12/19/2010 10:15 AM

running a 30/9?

Dope bike simple and clean and dialed!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/19/2010 10:42 AM

Shadow- thanks, I'm not changing a thing, the set up is perfect for me since I ride trails mainly, but it sucks I got broke off in the winter because its trail season here.

Cam- yeah they're amazing, it took a second to get used to them because I rode odysseys for a while but I broke 3 pairs of those and these have been holding up great for about 6 months now.

Geoff- yeah man I live in austin, definately move down here, it will be the best decision of your life for sure.

Eff- thanks that's how I like my bikes just dialed and simple, and no I'm running 30/11 right now and its really smooth.

|