Here is our video at oil city

u might have seen us randomly lol idk were all over
|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Go Check out the website always looking for riders www.Rancidbmx.com
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:34 PM

u can get directions to oil city on maps.google.com. the address is 3565 Maple Court, Oceanside. heres a link to the site http://oilcitysk8.com/

|

11/11/2009 6:35 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

ill be video taping from now on so yea maybe you can hop in this rancid bmx thing i got going im getting stickers in as soon as i get a paycheck

Is this a team? I may do some riding for you guys?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/11/2009 6:37 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

ill be video taping from now on so yea maybe you can hop in this rancid bmx thing i got going im getting stickers in as soon as i get a paycheck

Ressler711 wrote:

you should definitely go to oilcity and ride. its indoor and not the biggest skatepark, but everyone there is really chill and its an assload of fun

|

11/11/2009 6:41 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

you should definitely go to oilcity and ride. its indoor and not the biggest skatepark, but everyone there is really chill and its an assload of fun

Haha if i got someone to film me I'd be down. Where is it at? I'm not familiar at all with NYC

|

11/11/2009 6:43 PM

yoo where u from if you want we can meet somwhere in Long island like idk ocean side or like freeport . do you drive

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:44 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

Here is our video at oil city

u might have seen us randomly lol idk were all over

lol yea i saw it on the site it was pretty ill u guys should pik me up or meet up before u guys go and u can giv me a ride along with the other rancid member and u can film me and decide if im good enough to b on the team

|

My nickname is Knife cause i get so much Cutty!!

11/11/2009 6:45 PM

that was a shit video to lol there was only a few new clips but yea dude goto oil city on friday at 11-1 session is till 1 and ill show u the team and everything i might ride im not sure i have a perfect career job making mad cash i dont want to jepordize it but yea if you wanna ride hit me up bro
if you want my cell msg me

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:46 PM

if you can do sick lines ure pretty much in lol
and if you get in Rancid you get a tshirt and like 50 stickers to give out to ure friends and shit imma buy 1000 stickers for 165
here it is ill upload it

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:47 PM

oh iight wait on friday at 11pm to 1am?cause im only 16 i dnt hav a car so idk how im suppose to get there

|

11/11/2009 6:48 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

yoo where u from if you want we can meet somwhere in Long island like idk ocean side or like freeport . do you drive

I'm from Kingston ny. Bout an hour and a half trainride from the banks. I have no clue how to get to long island. And nah i don't drive. Haven't switched my license over from north Carolina yet. But if we could get something together that'd be sick

|

11/11/2009 6:48 PM

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:49 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

and if you get in Rancid you get a tshirt and like 50 stickers to give out to ure friends and shit imma buy 1000 stickers for 165
here it is ill upload it

oh werd i usually do some sick lines....ive been wrkin on smith to barspin manual out to 180

|

11/11/2009 6:49 PM

dude get ure licensed switched bro but if you want i can look up the train directions you can take it to lindenhurst and maybe chill out here for a day or somthing cause is there trains at 1 am lol

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:51 PM

RancidBMX wrote:

here it is ill upload it

Most of the shit I did at the banks was:

360's
540's
full/half cabs
fast plant 180's to halfcab
railhop
360 to fakie to fullcab

and prolly some more shit

|

11/11/2009 6:51 PM

dude wtf what about me???!!

|

11/11/2009 6:53 PM

^ i want to see u at oil city really bad both of u maybe get some nice footage for the new video

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2009 6:57 PM

yea i kno dude im so stoked hopefully ill be able to c u there.....can u giv me a call if u dnt mind right now my names Kye my number is 631-949-8136 so we can get things situated

|

11/11/2009 7:01 PM

i just txted u

|

Rancid Bmx is Here
Aim me LindyBMXER
if your interested

11/11/2009 7:01 PM

i meant 39 not 36

|