Brothers

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2013 9:12 PM

1. do you have a brother
2. do they ride
3. pro brothers

I have 3 brothers. 2 are grown, the last one younger than me and is a lazy sack of shit who kinda hates me and has no interest in riding.
Anthony and Ronnie Napolitan
Dillon and Shane Leeper
are travis and chris hughes related at all?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

11/15/2013 5:13 AM

I have a brother who has a bike but doesn't ride much
The ginch bros
Del and dan shepherd
That's all I can think of for pros
Where in MA are you from?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/15/2013 5:46 AM

no travis and chris are not related. i live near travis. i see him riding all the time. as for myself i have no brothers

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/15/2013 6:19 AM

Yes, he used to ride a little, some jumps and wheelies for days.

I took BMX a lot further than he did.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/15/2013 6:47 AM

Yes, an older brother. I don't think he was ever into riding, I didn't meet him until I was 19.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/15/2013 10:53 AM

I have two older brothers. One of them kinda got me into riding, he was never really a ''BMXer'' though. He would hit little dirt jumps and could hop up a curb.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/15/2013 10:55 AM

my younger brother used to skate, we used to go ride street. bmx and skateboarding. now he's a dad to bea nd kind of a sack of shit. want to get him back into skating more. older brother is married/kids

|

It’s all bmx

11/15/2013 11:10 AM

I have one brother, we are twins. He really hate BMX and all the bmx/skater style. He is a football fun, we trains in one team. I dont think he will ever even try to ride my bike.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/15/2013 11:32 AM

stevie churchill has a brother that rides and is kinda good right?? I think i saw him in a video wearing that tiger tee shirt or whatever. I have 2 brothers my younger brother skates a little he used to be good then he quit but started back idk why. My older brother used to skate a little bit but video games took over. I taught my little brother how to bunny hop and half ass 180 and rolled in first try ever with out even thinking about it at the skate park i was like WTF lol still better than sickdude.. kidding.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/15/2013 4:53 PM

I have a brother he's a lazy sack of shit and he has ADHD and a bunch of other stuff..

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/15/2013 5:02 PM

My older brother used to ride. Quit when he was like 17 or 18. Keeps saying he wants to get back into it but he has a kid now so...

|

11/15/2013 5:24 PM

I have a younger bro. I got him into riding. Even bought the little turd a fit trl 1. He isnt the worst... He sucks at street, which pisses me off. Cant 180 flat, cant hop more than a foot, is a pussy. Can, however ride park. FML. hahaha he can 3 tap off a bank, he can 180 a bank, he can go in the bowl. He is annoying tho. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/15/2013 5:26 PM

Crap. Seamus Mckeon has a bro. A younger one. Seamus got the steeze, Connor got the tricks.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.