Bsd donnasqueaks or premium refuse resist

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2016 5:51 PM

Which one is better i want a tire that will last a couple of months any recommendations accepted

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

12/15/2016 9:24 PM

Shadow Conspiracy Valors. Super thick, come in 2.40 or 2.20. They're super grippy, I've never gotten a flat on them, and they last hella long. They're a little on the heavy side (29 oz) but any long lasting tire would weigh that much or more.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

12/16/2016 7:42 AM

Definitely will recommend the new eclat fireball tires. Not Stevie ones but the ones after he left eclat. The lasted me one year while doing sliders. I just got a set of donnasqueaks but haven't put them on yet. They look and feel nice though.

|

12/16/2016 7:24 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Shadow Conspiracy Valors. Super thick, come in 2.40 or 2.20. They're super grippy, I've never gotten a flat on them, and they last hella long. They're a little on the heavy side (29 oz) but any long lasting tire would weigh that much or more.

How long have you had them because I'm looking at the animal glh which people say is a good tire i might buy a valor for the front and a glh for the back

|

12/16/2016 8:11 PM

SinkBmx wrote:

How long have you had them because I'm looking at the animal glh which people say is a good tire i might buy a valor for the front and a glh for the back

I've had them about 5 months and they're still in great shape. I've heard that they can last upwards of a year if treated right (like, no skidding)

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

12/16/2016 8:16 PM

BSD donnasqueaks are solid! Premium is a super large tire with great traction except on slick skateparks. I have no personal experience with shadow tires.. id get 2 of the same tire whichever you chooose

|

12/16/2016 8:52 PM

chiefndaily wrote:

BSD donnasqueaks are solid! Premium is a super large tire with great traction except on slick skateparks. I have no personal experience with shadow tires.. id get 2 of the same tire whichever you chooose

Thanks

|

12/16/2016 10:54 PM

RIDEboarder wrote:

Definitely will recommend the new eclat fireball tires. Not Stevie ones but the ones after he left eclat. The lasted me one year while doing sliders. I just got a set of donnasqueaks but haven't put them on yet. They look and feel nice though.

I had the Fireball / Stevie ones and they weren't that impressive . I own the Predator tires and they're pretty bad .

To be honest probably won't buy éclat tires anymore

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short