Bsd donnasqueaks or premium refuse resist

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2016 5:51 PM

Which one is better i want a tire that will last a couple of months any recommendations accepted

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

12/15/2016 9:24 PM

Shadow Conspiracy Valors. Super thick, come in 2.40 or 2.20. They're super grippy, I've never gotten a flat on them, and they last hella long. They're a little on the heavy side (29 oz) but any long lasting tire would weigh that much or more.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

12/16/2016 7:42 AM

Definitely will recommend the new eclat fireball tires. Not Stevie ones but the ones after he left eclat. The lasted me one year while doing sliders. I just got a set of donnasqueaks but haven't put them on yet. They look and feel nice though.

|

12/16/2016 7:24 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Shadow Conspiracy Valors. Super thick, come in 2.40 or 2.20. They're super grippy, I've never gotten a flat on them, and they ...more

How long have you had them because I'm looking at the animal glh which people say is a good tire i might buy a valor for the front and a glh for the back

|

12/16/2016 8:11 PM

SinkBmx wrote:

How long have you had them because I'm looking at the animal glh which people say is a good tire i might buy a valor for the ...more

I've had them about 5 months and they're still in great shape. I've heard that they can last upwards of a year if treated right (like, no skidding)

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

12/16/2016 8:16 PM

BSD donnasqueaks are solid! Premium is a super large tire with great traction except on slick skateparks. I have no personal experience with shadow tires.. id get 2 of the same tire whichever you chooose

|

12/16/2016 8:52 PM

chiefndaily wrote:

BSD donnasqueaks are solid! Premium is a super large tire with great traction except on slick skateparks. I have no personal ...more

Thanks

|

12/16/2016 10:54 PM

RIDEboarder wrote:

Definitely will recommend the new eclat fireball tires. Not Stevie ones but the ones after he left eclat. The lasted me one ...more

I had the Fireball / Stevie ones and they weren't that impressive . I own the Predator tires and they're pretty bad .

To be honest probably won't buy éclat tires anymore

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short