Bsd pro hub vs kink yukon/boulevard

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2015 1:35 PM

Go

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/21/2015 2:12 PM

The only differences is the BSD uses a 3 pawl driver, the Kink uses a 4 pawl driver, and the BSD uses chromoly press fit hardware on both sides, the Kink only uses chromoly on the drive side so the non-drive side is aluminum.

The Kink also uses the switch drive system if that's something you are or are not looking for.

I've read and heard 3 pawl drivers are more efficient so the BSD would have less chance of skipping, and it also has chromoly hardware on both sides which would be a plus for me, so personally I'd choose that hub out of the two.

|

6/21/2015 6:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The only differences is the BSD uses a 3 pawl driver, the Kink uses a 4 pawl driver, and the BSD uses chromoly press fit ...more

Thank you

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

7/5/2015 6:09 AM

I got the kink Yukon it a good hub

|

7/5/2015 6:04 PM

ive had the bsd pro hub for awhile now and its awesome

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...

7/6/2015 6:59 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

ive had the bsd pro hub for awhile now and its awesome

Hopefully I'll have one sooner or later

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit