Build kits?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2018 7:22 AM

What options are there out there for build kits other then the Stolen one? Are there any others?

|

7/9/2018 7:34 AM

I'm sure United do one, it looks good too.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

7/9/2018 8:26 AM

Most have the lower end parts from the company but they aren’t bad. When you add upa frame and build kit it is a little more than the same price as a good complete. But if you have the money it’s better than the money you would spend on a frame that might be the wrong size complete. Example: you need a 21 top tube and the complete you can get is only a 20.5. That’s where a kit can help

|

7/9/2018 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2018 9:38 AM

Gack2000 wrote:

Most have the lower end parts from the company but they aren’t bad. When you add upa frame and build kit it is a little more ...more

That is why I was looking at them. At 6'2", I am a bit worried that I am not going to like a 21" top tube so I was looking to see what options there were and maybe a build kit plus a lightly used 21.25-21.5 from somewhere.

Pretty sure I am going to either find something used or buy a Whip XL but just wanted to see other options.

|