Building a tiny bowl in a garage

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2009 11:03 AM

Just thought I would let you guys know I am building a tiny mini in a garage with a few buddies, and will post pics when it is done. A fellow rider donated a full SURROUND SOUND stereo system to the cause, as well as some lumber. We have also collected some lumber from another buddy. Shits gonna be dope!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/7/2009 11:08 AM

put speakers under the ramps?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/7/2009 11:09 AM

sweet

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/7/2009 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2009 11:15 AM

brentrides wrote:

put speakers under the ramps?

Nah, that would muffle the sound. I have been wanting to build something in my back yard. I have also been thing about talking to my city about putting a bmx/skate park in because my city only has a skate only park. It's not really that big of a deal because the surrounding cites have some sweet parks. I do want to see some pic of your build. If I build anything I will post up pics. My last box project got all messed up due to me moving. So I think it is time to be more proactive in getting something built. Sorry got off topic there. Post pic when your done I want to see this.

|

11/7/2009 12:25 PM

Fuck yeah that shit is going to be Dope!! you should have a jam once its done, film it, and make an edit!!
how tall?

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/7/2009 2:03 PM

Smokin' a bowl in the garage? huh?

Kidding, That sounds fun but a little sketchy to ride.... How high is the ceiling/rafters in your garage? Anyways that's sick as hell, free lumber and music. I'm stoked for you this sounds so awesome, I can't wait to see and hear how it turns out!

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/7/2009 2:05 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Kidding, That sounds fun but a little sketchy to ride.... How high is the ceiling/rafters in your garage? Anyways that's sick as hell, free lumber and music. I'm stoked for you this sounds so awesome, I can't wait to see and hear how it turns out!

you arel ike only members on ehre who has like never started shit on people ure safe! kissing we need more people like u smile

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 2:08 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

glub wrote:

you arel ike only members on ehre who has like never started shit on people ure safe! kissing we need more people like u smile

ya think?!?!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/7/2009 2:13 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ya think?!?!

and u!! kissing

i just drunk half bottle of smirnoff ice i kinda tipsy im really light weight looool

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 2:22 PM

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ya think?!?!

glub wrote:

and u!! kissing

i just drunk half bottle of smirnoff ice i kinda tipsy im really light weight looool

And you!

I just try to never make enemies, anywhere I go, in anything I do. It never gets you anywhere.

Passive pacifism. With a little bit of knowledge tossed in. Word.

|

FTW!

11/7/2009 2:29 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ya think?!?!

glub wrote:

and u!! kissing

imchrisperez wrote:

And you!

I just try to never make enemies, anywhere I go, in anything I do. It never gets you anywhere.

haha " tossed in"

soz i tipsy well kinda drunk now ive had pure vodka shots!!!

|

Biggest troll.

11/7/2009 3:56 PM

glub wrote:

and u!! kissing

imchrisperez wrote:

And you!

glub wrote:

haha " tossed in"

soz i tipsy well kinda drunk now ive had pure vodka shots!!!

You're so funny aaaahahahahahaha I love you Glub. I need to go drinking.

|

FTW!

11/7/2009 4:00 PM

glub your only like 13 and ur drunk WTF

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/7/2009 4:08 PM

huss wrote:

That's half the reason its so damn funny, I can just see him sitting on Vital drunk off his ass.

|

FTW!

11/7/2009 4:13 PM

huss wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

That's half the reason its so damn funny, I can just see him sitting on Vital drunk off his ass.

LOL HAHAHAHA

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/8/2009 9:34 AM

It's only 11 feet wide, about 20 feet long, and the ceilings are 8 foot. hhahaaa a ONE CAR GARAGE at my apartment. Jam won't happen just cause it's gonna be tiny. We have about half done, need to collect lumber from 3 places, and we should have it done! It's gonna have 2 vert walls no deck, 8 feet tall, tight transition, and on end will be bowled out with a 2 foot wide deck (for stalls) and the other end we aren't sure. it's gonna be similar to the super tight section that Van Homan had in his garage. Super tough to ride, but it will be a lot of fun. So far we have bought a saw, screws, and maybe a pencil or two haha.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/8/2009 9:39 AM

huss wrote:

im 14 tbh and i had a some shots of vodka yesterday half bottle of smirnoff ice and some wkd :D

|

Biggest troll.

11/8/2009 9:40 AM

huss wrote:

glub wrote:

im 14 tbh and i had a some shots of vodka yesterday half bottle of smirnoff ice and some wkd :D

u know u have tempted me to have the other half but i have school tommorow im going to bring it to school in a lucazade bottle

|

Biggest troll.

11/9/2009 12:37 AM

hell yeh i saw one on roadfools and it looked like soooo much fun

|

11/9/2009 12:55 AM

huss wrote:

glub wrote:

glub wrote:

u know u have tempted me to have the other half but i have school tommorow im going to bring it to school in a lucazade bottle

bhahaha

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/9/2009 1:31 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's only 11 feet wide, about 20 feet long, and the ceilings are 8 foot. hhahaaa a ONE CAR GARAGE at my apartment. Jam won't happen just cause it's gonna be tiny. We have about half done, need to collect lumber from 3 places, and we should have it done! It's gonna have 2 vert walls no deck, 8 feet tall, tight transition, and on end will be bowled out with a 2 foot wide deck (for stalls) and the other end we aren't sure. it's gonna be similar to the super tight section that Van Homan had in his garage. Super tough to ride, but it will be a lot of fun. So far we have bought a saw, screws, and maybe a pencil or two haha.

Damn, that's about as big as the shared apartment room I'm currently living in. Pics of the progress? It sounds like it's gonna take some getting used to to ride that thing but I'm still sooooo stoked for you/it. How much vert are you building in? Like two feet with six of tranny?

|

FTW!

11/9/2009 1:33 AM

huss wrote:

glub wrote:

glub wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dod Gamn, I love you Glub. Marry me?

Drinking alcohol on campus in a random bottle=priceless fun.

Flaming ragin' homo.

|

FTW!

11/9/2009 4:10 AM

glub wrote:

glub wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dod Gamn, I love you Glub. Marry me?

Drinking alcohol on campus in a random bottle=priceless fun.

Flaming ragin' homo.

kissing
|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/9/2009 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2009 10:14 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

Damn, that's about as big as the shared apartment room I'm currently living in. Pics of the progress? It sounds like it's gonna take some getting used to to ride that thing but I'm still sooooo stoked for you/it. How much vert are you building in? Like two feet with six of tranny?

3.5 feet of tranny, rest vert haha. No room for 6 feet of transition. We are building it width-wise too. The vert walls are on the sides, and the deck will be in the back (opposite the door) plus the ceilings are like 8 foot 3 inch high haha. Gonna be like Van Homan's or Matt Beringers garage ramps, but smaller.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/9/2009 10:48 AM

lol that sounds sick... maybe alittle crazy but it sounds like it would be fun as crap to ride.

|

11/12/2009 4:40 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

lol that sounds sick... maybe alittle crazy but it sounds like it would be fun as crap to ride.

Yea man, we got about 3/4 of it done, just gotta finish a vert wall, put in the deck and build something to stop us from hitting the doors. It's already hard as hell to ride. Gonna be a fun winter.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/12/2009 8:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Yea man, we got about 3/4 of it done, just gotta finish a vert wall, put in the deck and build something to stop us from hitting the doors. It's already hard as hell to ride. Gonna be a fun winter.

luckiest man on earth?

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

11/12/2009 8:28 PM

tru that

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/12/2009 8:56 PM

pics anytime soon?

|

11/13/2009 8:40 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

pics anytime soon?

I will see what I can do this weekend, my lack of net aside from being at work is the issue. We have the second corner basically done, now all that is left is a deck, a vert wall, and some sheeting on the second corner and new vert wall. Shits gonna be DOPE.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura