Bullies

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2012 4:14 PM

got a little story
i was riding a ledge with a friend
i was going at it but didnt have the speed to hop it and so i stopped my bike
then some indian cunts on the other side of the street started laughing at me and i flipped them off
my friend hops the ledge and and they were like: thats how you do it
i was like fuck you i rode my bike off a roof
and one of the cunts said: want a cookie?
i later get a pinch flat and as i'm walking home, they follow me.
they try to mock me by talking to me with accents and calling my shoes gay, but i ignore them
finally they leave
i fucking hate some people

|

10/9/2012 4:17 PM

Why didn't you hit the ledge pussy?

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

10/9/2012 4:18 PM

Broughton wrote:

Why didn't you hit the ledge pussy?

cuz i got a pinch flat

|

10/9/2012 4:21 PM

i don't think they were really "bullying" you, it's their very poor upbringing they had to endure because their parents were raised in a 3rd world country so they lash out on anyone who are better off than them. Next time you see them and they talk shit you have 2 options, just ignore them, or fight them, lemme tell you that they're some of the biggest pussies I've ever met so chances are they'd just run if you swung on them no matter of their size.

|

10/9/2012 4:21 PM

sould of bullied them back mate !!! dont take no shit thats how you let people walk all over you sould of asked them if they wanna try an do it an see how easy it is

|

10/9/2012 4:22 PM

fuckem you shoulda handed them your bike (with caution) and said "then you do it bitch."

|

10/9/2012 4:24 PM

Flatbill wrote:

fuckem you shoulda handed them your bike (with caution) and said "then you do it bitch."

lol yea that would have been good

|

10/9/2012 4:24 PM

Flatbill wrote:

haha, fuck that, they're trash so they'd probably take the bike and ride off...

|

10/9/2012 4:26 PM

sbc785 wrote:

remember he is with a mate so he could of chased them down yanno

|

10/9/2012 4:26 PM

Flatbill wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

thats why i said with caution... ive done it only if i know i could chase the guy or whip his ass and its pretty funny shit either they back down or eat shit lol

|

10/9/2012 4:27 PM

Flatbill wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

lilchrissyy wrote:

remember he is with a mate so he could of chased them down yanno

they go to my school so next time i see ima teach em a little lesson

|

10/9/2012 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2012 4:30 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

they go to my school so next time i see ima teach em a little lesson

?

|

10/9/2012 4:29 PM

haha good lad !!!! just dont let them walk over you they do it once they know they can get away with it teach them a lesson before they learn they can just walk over all you or "bully" an they wont do it again

|

10/9/2012 4:31 PM

lilchrissyy wrote:

haha good lad !!!! just dont let them walk over you they do it once they know they can get away with it teach them a lesson before they learn they can just walk over all you or "bully" an they wont do it again

fuck yea

|

10/9/2012 4:53 PM

you should shit in their coffee.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/9/2012 5:00 PM

i'd say shit in their curry but it already tastes like shit so they wouldn't notice.

|

10/9/2012 5:00 PM

i fucking hate being bullied.i was bullied all the time..i still am..just stand up for yourself...dont take shit

|

10/9/2012 5:02 PM

BmxNinja101 wrote:

i fucking hate being bullied.i was bullied all the time..i still am..just stand up for yourself...dont take shit

hell yea
vengeance instead of turning the other cheek-satanic priniciple

|

10/9/2012 5:11 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i'd say shit in their curry but it already tastes like shit so they wouldn't notice.

LOL

|

10/9/2012 5:37 PM

If its in public just make a big scene, just start yelling at them as loud as you can, be like "MOTHER FUCKER SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WILL KILL YOU!" They probably wont know what to do haha

|

10/9/2012 5:54 PM

or just start yelling "terrorist"...hahaha, don't do that, makes you look like an arrogant American. Just stand up for yourself, no use in letting someone push you around when those faggots probably haven't had anything better than a pair of rollerskates.

|

10/9/2012 6:20 PM

i was a bully victim..once... that kid got knocked the fuk out.

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

10/9/2012 6:26 PM

Christian_Severo wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

hahaha jk

or am i?
|

10/9/2012 6:42 PM

Christian_Severo wrote:

getting in a fight isnt something you brag about if its gonna go down get the first hit and they wont fuck with you in the first place. just dont brag, take care of business and be done with it.

|

10/9/2012 6:44 PM

Nice. I live in an Indian/Punjabi neighborhood. .__.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/9/2012 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2012 6:47 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Nice. I live in an Indian/Punjabi neighborhood. .__.

yeah but you're Asian

got any sisters? ya know, hot ones who are over 18?

|

10/9/2012 11:13 PM

shoulda just yelled shit back and went up to them with your arms up and out... damn near guaranteed theyd have fucked off like the bitches they are

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/9/2012 11:25 PM

WHAT THE FUCK!??!! I would have taken the cookie.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/10/2012 6:58 AM

Shouldve said, my bikes worth more than your parents years salary. That'd probably shut em up lol.

|

10/10/2012 8:07 AM

sbc785 wrote:

i don't think they were really "bullying" you, it's their very poor upbringing they had to endure because their parents were raised in a 3rd world country so they lash out on anyone who are better off than them. Next time you see them and they talk shit you have 2 options, just ignore them, or fight them, lemme tell you that they're some of the biggest pussies I've ever met so chances are they'd just run if you swung on them no matter of their size.

Tell me how you know how they were brought up? Because you sound like a racist ass stain. Which is probably your parent's fault. That, or you choose to be a racist ass stain on purpose.

|