Bunny Hop. easy but nah :(

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2009 1:42 PM

I can pull my front tire to manual, then pull my back whell up flatland but..
it wont tick how to do bot at same time :@ really bugging me..
any help?
thanks.
|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 1:48 PM

1+1=2

Pull up for a manual, then while your front tire is still up, lean forward, push your bars a little, and use your feet to clench your bike and snap up the rear end.

Why do you ride such a nice bike if you can't hop?

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

8/26/2009 1:52 PM

cheers mate,
ave a go soon.
ahh man thats chase deharts', not mine haaa
thanks again (Y)

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 2:17 PM

grow a pair?
Dude if you cant bunny hop and you need help with that then gtfo.
I mean seriously.

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding

8/26/2009 2:19 PM

i only been riding bout a year dizzy
what yuu fink these forums are for yuu cock.

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 2:24 PM

miksta. wrote:

i only been riding bout a year dizzy
what yuu fink these forums are for yuu cock.

a year and you cant bunnyhop???? wtf have you been doing the past year?????

|

8/26/2009 2:25 PM

bunny hoppin since i was 8. =)

|

8/26/2009 2:26 PM

He could of been doing flatland tricks?

|

8/26/2009 2:27 PM

hmmmm =/
i am shit been doing footjam tailwhips :L
my only excuse is heavy bike smile

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 2:28 PM

doubt it..
lol

ive been riding since febuary and i can 3 and twhip and tdown and bunnyhop.. lol

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding

8/26/2009 2:29 PM

miksta. wrote:

hmmmm =/
i am shit been doing footjam tailwhips :L
my only excuse is heavy bike smile

what kind of bike do you have

|

8/26/2009 2:32 PM

yehah i can i'll post a vid soon.
GT tour 08 sad
customing it thoo,
get new frame for crimbo.

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 2:53 PM

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

doubt it..
lol

ive been riding since febuary and i can 3 and twhip and tdown and bunnyhop.. lol

Oh you're too fucking cool. Pull your head out of your ass and stop hating on kids who aren't as good as you. I love BMX, but people like you make me want to hate it.

We all learn differently. I bet you didn't last 15 seconds the first time you had sex...wait, nevermind...you don't do anything but hate on little kids on the internet.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

8/26/2009 2:56 PM

haaa cheers mate wink

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:31 PM

High five tibug. Seriously, people need to realize that your hobby shouldn't be taken so seriously. Good, you can do some stuff. What if a REAL pro logged on and started smack talking on you, PROfoSHO. Just 'cause you can't hop 180 barspin. That must mean you fucking suck. STOP BEING A DOUCHEBAG TO KIDS WHO JUST WANT TO LEARN AND GET INVOLVED IN BMX.

Makes sense about the bike. >_

|

FTW!

8/26/2009 3:02 PM

tibug wrote:

Oh you're too fucking cool. Pull your head out of your ass and stop hating on kids who aren't as good as you. I love BMX, but people like you make me want to hate it.

We all learn differently. I bet you didn't last 15 seconds the first time you had sex...wait, nevermind...you don't do anything but hate on little kids on the internet.

|

8/26/2009 3:02 PM

ahh thanks everyone.
just wanna learn one i've spat out the bunny i can do a lot more thats just the start.
thanks for all the help everyone smile

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 3:06 PM

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

doubt it..
lol

tibug wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

yah its pretty simple you pull up as you would a manuall and lean foward a little bit to get your center of gravity to the middle of th eframe then trfy and use your feet to pick up the back of the bike

|

8/26/2009 3:07 PM

miksta. wrote:

ahh thanks everyone.
just wanna learn one i've spat out the bunny i can do a lot more thats just the start.
thanks for all the help everyone smile

Oh yea, and when you are learning, it's easier to get more height if you set an obstacle in front of you to hop over/onto. I can't hop as high when there's nothing to hop over, but when I'm actually hopping onto something, it's a lot easier.

Start small. Curbs, then small ledges...work your way up till you feel comfortable hopping up larger and larger things.

|

8/26/2009 3:10 PM

okay mate would it help if i bunny off of curbs cos obv. my front wheel will be higher once back is off of it ?
thankyouuuuuwink

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 3:11 PM

IamPROfoSHO wrote:

doubt it..
lol

video proof?

|

8/26/2009 3:12 PM

miksta. wrote:

okay mate would it help if i bunny off of curbs cos obv. my front wheel will be higher once back is off of it ?
thankyouuuuuwink

nah dude
id get used to it on floor first
if anything hop up a curb

|

8/26/2009 3:13 PM

ahaa okayy cheers (Y)

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 3:14 PM

Hopping off won't help, you'll end up getting less height because there is no motivator to make you go up. Start hopping cracks, then stupid skaters' boards, curbs, etc. Or find two traffic cones and tie a string across. Then you can adjust to your liking.

|

FTW!

8/26/2009 3:16 PM

miksta. wrote:

thankyouuuuuwink

I dunno man...BMX is like math...I mean besides the fact that i hate math. People learn math in a ton of different ways...some people see it right away, and some people have to do it out to be able to understand it like me...some people get BMX right away, but mostly, it will take you a while, but probably you will have better luck trying to hop up somethin

|

8/26/2009 3:17 PM

oohh yeahh wink
thanks alot.
so when my front wheel is up i jerk the bars forward slightly point my feet down and push back on them and up ......?

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 3:20 PM

i find it easier to think about pulling up then pulling up again
so pull up so your front wheel is up
then pull up again on your bars and the back wheel will lift
then level yourself out in the air and land.

thats how i do it anyway

|

8/26/2009 3:24 PM

thats a rather good idea so do you use your feet at all ?
i see yeah so yuu pull up the whole bike almost vertically the level out and land on both wheels
cheers.

|

make it.
ride it.

8/26/2009 3:27 PM

miksta. wrote:

thats a rather good idea so do you use your feet at all ?
i see yeah so yuu pull up the whole bike almost vertically the level out and land on both wheels
cheers.

yeah basically
erm with the feet i guess you just automatically do it
when you wanna get higher thats when you wanna start tucking your knees

|

8/26/2009 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2009 3:30 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Hopping off won't help, you'll end up getting less height because there is no motivator to make you go up. Start hopping cracks, then stupid skaters' boards, curbs, etc. Or find two traffic cones and tie a string across. Then you can adjust to your liking.

Fuck you (If you were referring to all skaters).

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]