Bunny hop no handers!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2010 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:55 AM

Started trying bunny hop tuck no handers today. I know they arent that good, but whatever. Anyone have any tips on doing them?

Tuck no handers - More BMX Videos

|

BIKE CHECK

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." - Jimi Hendrix

8/11/2010 9:04 PM

hahah better than what i can do. they scare the shit out of me! really, they do. i did one then i had to take a shit

|

vital's redneck

8/11/2010 9:08 PM

SLING YOUR FUCKING ARMS PUSSY!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

8/11/2010 9:11 PM

funtington wrote:

ok

|

BIKE CHECK

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." - Jimi Hendrix

that looks like my hop tucks

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

hop higher lean over more and extend them, i havent done them in a while since i fucked my shoulder doing one

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/11/2010 9:12 PM

Effting wrote:

hop higher lean over more and extend them, i havent done them in a while since i fucked my shoulder doing one

that sucks. and thanks for the help.

|

BIKE CHECK

8/11/2010 9:23 PM

honestly its easier just to find a bank to flat or something where its a launch but no fall cause you really need air time for this trick

|

fuck you you fuckin fuck

8/11/2010 9:25 PM

RADbrian wrote:

honestly its easier just to find a bank to flat or something where its a launch but no fall cause you really need air time for ...more

i will try it at the skatepark tomorrow then.

|

BIKE CHECK

8/11/2010 9:45 PM

I'm sorry but that guy barely looks like he's letting go. I know it's probably just a hard trick to pull but if i saw someone do this i'd think they were just doing a regular hop

|

8/11/2010 10:15 PM

hey slc19 were in socal do you live?

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

8/11/2010 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:55 AM

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

8/11/2010 11:01 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

hey slc19 were in socal do you live?

I live kind of close to Claremont, Ca. not Clairemont.

|

BIKE CHECK

8/12/2010 2:39 PM

hey question i see that when you pull up your bars up you just throw them in your lap but how do you get your back end up off the ground cause i have tired hop tucks before and i can throw the bars in my lap but cant get the back wheel off the ground

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/12/2010 2:41 PM

hey question i see that when you pull up your bars up you just throw them in your lap but how do you get your back end up off the ground cause i have tired hop tucks before and i can throw the bars in my lap but cant get the back wheel off the ground

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/12/2010 3:04 PM

just throw your arms out a little and you basically got them. good job its a fun trick!

|

8/12/2010 4:09 PM

throw your arms out more obviously, and tuck up so you have more time in the air to play with.

|

8/12/2010 4:21 PM

funtington wrote:

lol, throw your arms out, dont be scared

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

8/12/2010 4:31 PM

funtington wrote:

brandonbrown wrote:

lol, throw your arms out, dont be scared

this

|

8/12/2010 5:30 PM

zeppelin!!

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/12/2010 7:54 PM

catfish95 wrote:

zeppelin!!

YES! they one of the best

|

BIKE CHECK

8/12/2010 7:56 PM

nice hop wink

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee