Bunny hop over 2 pieces of wood

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2016 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2016 7:37 PM

So I'm learning how to bunny hop higher, and I finally hopped over 2 pieces of wood! Here it is:

After the first bunny hop in the beginning, I added a slow motion mainly just for myself, but if you wanna see it then skip to 0:26 because I forgot to cut out the part after my hop. If anyone has any tips to hop higher, or just to correct my technique or something, definitely tell me because it would help lol.
|

I swear to drunk i'm not god

6/24/2016 7:51 PM

Learn to hop front wheel up first, then suck the back end up and you will hop higher that way.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/24/2016 7:57 PM

When I hop, I lift my front end up, then level out. If you watch Adam LZ's youtube tutorial you can see the tecnique that he does to get some air.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

6/24/2016 8:37 PM

^^^ I have heard those also called J-hops...I am working on these as well...and regular bunny hops where both wheels come up at the same time. and started 180's this weekend. Skatepark had been under 3 feet of water this week due to storms so all I could do was ride flat stuff...which is good cause I need work on that too

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

6/25/2016 1:08 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

^^^ I have heard those also called J-hops...I am working on these as well...and regular bunny hops where both wheels come up at the same time. and started 180's this weekend. Skatepark had been under 3 feet of water this week due to storms so all I could do was ride flat stuff...which is good cause I need work on that too

They aren't J-Hops. They are usually known as "American Bunny Hops" which does get more air than "English Bunnyhops" (Lifting both wheels at the same time.

|

6/25/2016 9:43 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

Don't even bother with both wheels at the same time. There's no use for it and you just work harder for less results

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/25/2016 9:51 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Don't even bother with both wheels at the same time. There's no use for it and you just work harder for less results

yeah. That is what I am finding out...

though way back in the 80's, we only did the English bunny hops if we were just going up curbs or over small things on the trails...at least here in Ohio. I guess we sort of automatically did American style when jumping though now that I think back

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

6/25/2016 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2016 12:16 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

broncos nigga broncos

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/26/2016 2:00 PM

Lol at English hops. Nah mate a hop is a hop, front end first and lift the rear.

|

6/27/2016 6:04 PM

they're fucking hops jesus christ
you all sound like 12 year olds at the skatepark

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/27/2016 6:27 PM

Broncos, Prohops, Hops, Bunnyhops, jhops, who cares?

The intended goal it to get up on or over something.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/27/2016 6:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Broncos, Prohops, Hops, Bunnyhops, jhops, who cares?

The intended goal it to get up on or over something.

Exactly it's a hop either you clear it or you don't.

|