Burns vs. Fake

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2016 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2016 1:59 PM

Who kills them selves harder.balls deep sacrifice .im talking about Colt Fake &im sayn dropn hammers to slammers.crazy acid drops from hell to fail

|

2/2/2016 10:03 AM

There's quite a few riders that could compete with burns in "biggest balls" competition

|

2/2/2016 10:20 AM

I'd say burns.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/2/2016 12:03 PM

Josh Stricker was up there with Burns in the Huck it like crazy thing. Then he kinda dropped off the planet.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/2/2016 12:15 PM

mike hoder

|

2/2/2016 12:20 PM

Also, HUCKER. Seriously, that dude is NUTS with bikes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/2/2016 12:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Also, HUCKER. Seriously, that dude is NUTS with bikes.

This. I dont know about you guys, but the that hang 5 down that hill was one of the ballsiest things I've ever seen.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/2/2016 12:32 PM

There are so many riders it's hard to say who is risking their lives the most, I actually wouldn't say Burns is doing the stuff he used to. He has slowed down a little.

As far as riders who seriously make me cringe to watch them hurling down giant shit, probably people like Ty Morrow and Garrett Reynolds. They're jumping down shit just as big as Burns or Fake and sending tricks most of us couldn't do flyout.

Also, you gotta give respect to the trails dudes. Clint Reynolds and others are all going like 13 foot up. Which if you case you're going to be injured seriously. Or land flat because you're going so fast you could get really hurt, trails are scary.

Geoff Slattery should be up there but like Burns he slowed down a bit.

Stevie Churchill is doing 3 whips down 15 sets which is bonkers and hurts me to watch sometimes because catching a 3 whip and then landing hard would hurt!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/2/2016 12:36 PM

gerbers front flips off rails and stuff make me cringe lol

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

2/2/2016 12:41 PM

Jason phelan, if youve seen his part in nearly 4k then youll know what I mean. Ledge rides with dead drops the other side.
@JonnyGanja true that gerber is fucking nuts

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/2/2016 1:11 PM

No one's mentioned van homan yet?

|

2/2/2016 1:30 PM

Garrett trucking huge ass sets to flat is fucked , the Deadline clip where he rides the Barcelona Wave bank / flat rails is sick but then he pedals like fuck and trucks a HUGE set , I didn't even know that was there because I'm pretty sure most riders haven't even touched it.

Balls deep competition is also Dennis , Demolition part and his banger was retarded . He does flip whips in a street competition ...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/2/2016 1:57 PM

Im talking about colt Fake when i said Burns vs Fake & im mean dropping hammers.acid drops to fail from hell

|

2/3/2016 7:13 AM

What about Dan Lacey and his crazy ass 3's down shit

|

2/3/2016 7:32 AM

Yea Lacey is sick.but im talkn about trying crazy shit to fail.Devlin is the man too

|

2/3/2016 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2016 7:36 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Josh Stricker was up there with Burns in the Huck it like crazy thing. Then he kinda dropped off the planet.

Yea i never really tripped off Stricker.he's hella sick thanks for putting me up on game

|