Busting ass on threes.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2013 2:19 PM

How do i do them better? I can get about 270 and fakie sometimes or i just fall over. How do i get the other 90 around?

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

4/29/2013 2:43 PM

i was stuck there for the longest time, i finally got them by trying to add them to lines, for example 180, fakie out, 3 then E.T. and for some how i landed my first (perfect) three i guess because i was more concentrated on the other stuff

also try them off of small ledges like 6 or 7 inch high that drop to grass, then once you start to get close to the full 360, add like 1 or 2 cranks of speed more than you are comfortable with

this is what i did, hope this helps

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/29/2013 3:05 PM

Purple bike wrote:

i was stuck there for the longest time, i finally got them by trying to add them to lines, for example 180, fakie out, 3 then E.T. and for some how i landed my first (perfect) three i guess because i was more concentrated on the other stuff

also try them off of small ledges like 6 or 7 inch high that drop to grass, then once you start to get close to the full 360, add like 1 or 2 cranks of speed more than you are comfortable with

this is what i did, hope this helps

I know a ledge about a foot off the ground but idk if im ballsy enough to do that yet tongue

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

4/29/2013 3:55 PM

Im around there too, I really want to practice right now but its raining sad

|

4/29/2013 4:41 PM

is it hop or flyout if its fly out go about a crank faster and keep looking

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha