12/8/2015 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2015 6:07 PM

Well he isnt wrong. I absolutely agree

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/8/2015 6:18 PM

tomdon wrote:

Well he isnt wrong. I absolutely agree

Adding to this , apparently Travis Pastrana is making Pastrana Games , an mega ramp RESI only contest for BMX , FMX , inline and scooters.

As TCU said "street contests would look like a chess match" compared to this , so if that happens no one will watch grinds and manuals when you can watch triple flips :/ thoughts ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2015 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2015 6:32 PM

Butcher should have spoke ten years ago when he was on a mat hoffman game

.... Weather he likes it or not .....
People forgot about butcher after they forgot about Seth kembrough

It's sad but ten years after the
Fact is a little late to riding just to ride

|

12/8/2015 6:35 PM

If your that mad about it to bad your too
old . Don't be salty be rad ..... Don't teach that kid to copy every thing he sees

Teach that kid that amplitude and airtime
Matter ......

|

12/8/2015 10:17 PM

I really don't give a shit. I don't see why everyone's so bent out of shape the past couple weeks. Then again I've always done my own thing and never gave a fuck about the latest & greatest trend or thing happening in bmx so that's probably why I still always have fun while riding.

|

12/8/2015 11:20 PM

I get my kicks from bump jumps off curbs and hopping out of those sidewalk banks so I couldn't care less , but it's nice to notice the community

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2015 7:32 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I get my kicks from bump jumps off curbs and hopping out of those sidewalk banks so I couldn't care less , but it's nice to ...more

This is what bmx should be.
Which I think is his point. It should be about pissing about on kids bikes. Not show boating and making money

|

12/9/2015 7:41 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I get my kicks from bump jumps off curbs and hopping out of those sidewalk banks so I couldn't care less , but it's nice to ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

This is what bmx should be.
Which I think is his point. It should be about pissing about on kids bikes. Not show boating and ...more

I couldn't get what he was trying to say. God forbid a grown man type like one.

|

12/9/2015 8:09 AM

Adam LZ, Stranger, Dig..... who the fuck cares, just ride your damn bike and have fun.

|

If it ain't broke...

12/9/2015 12:09 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I couldn't get what he was trying to say. God forbid a grown man type like one.

Should have seen my Instagram when I had it . Bunch of more stupid shit ( why I got rid of it partially )

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2015 2:44 PM

Seems butcher has smoked himself stupid

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

12/9/2015 4:08 PM

he's right about a high percentage of people only caring about followers.
so many people start following me then when i follow them back they delete me just to collect more followers. it's the most lame childish shit ever. meanwhile pro dudes have a million comments like "follow me! follow me" from a bunch of dumbass kids

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/9/2015 8:11 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

he's right about a high percentage of people only caring about followers.
so many people start following me then when i follow ...more

That crap bothers me so much. I have at least ten people follow me a week, then when I check back on my followers every now and then, it's still pretty much the same number within 2-3 people.

|

12/9/2015 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2015 9:42 PM

I agree with him too. Bmx and action sports in general have become way too trendy courtesy of all the little fags that spend 99% of their day on the internet just making it into a popularity contest. This is the direction everyone cried they wanted it to go in the 90's for the money, now it has and everyone's crying they want it to go back to the way it was because everyone's lost touch with the roots. Lol. If kids want to support the bmx industry correctly, they should support the OG's, not the new trendy fucks. Just my opinion... Let the new people pay their dues and work their asses off in the industry for a decade before signing them to a team, releasing videos and struggling to find time to ride outside of work, just like the older guys had to. Not just bring them on because they have a huge following of kids on the internet. All that does is make your company look like all you care about is money and popularity, and I think this is a huge part of what happened with the Stranger team tbh. And yes, I like what Travis is doing to push the limits of all action sports in general because it's great to watch, but of course I hate the fact that because of it, people have to be insanely good to go pro or get noticed nowadays. Not everyone can afford to dedicate 110% of their life to riding 24/7 for years, or have the balls to risk their lives to go so big and try the level of tricks they're doing. The rest of the real world still has to work to survive, and 99% of people don't have a full skatepark, foam pit, perfect trails, and everything you could ever want right in their backyard, or the health insurance to cover their injuries. And those that do should be helping out those that don't have the same opportunities in the first place. Personally, I think Travis should also be trying to do the same kind of thing Rob Dyrdek was doing, and bring professionally built and maintained bike only parks and protected trails to the less fortunate cities, just to give their riders an opportunity they may have never had without them. And the bmx industry and his sponsors should be backing this, because without riders, there is no industry. Just because someone has the heart and determination to ride professionally, doesn't mean it will happen, because 99% of the time it doesn't. Just the lack of spots or parks in someone's town may kill their dream, and that's really sad in the end, because all action sports(not just skateboarding) should be promoted and people should be inspired to do something so wonderful. Once again, just my opinion...

|

12/10/2015 12:24 AM

This isn't a bad thing for BMX. Jeez. Adam LZ is right. The internet nowadays reaches more than a magazine would.

I saw all this stupid shit unfold. One point of view is that Adam basically got a shoutout from every pro in the game and so did Stranger. Kids are NOT going to buy things otherwise. This is a BMX revival if anything, it's all being blown way out of proportion. He created something HIMSELF and made this thing that gets continuously copied by pros and many others. It's all fun too! It's just BMX evolving to fit what the world is becoming. It's beautiful if you ask me!

Rich Hirsch is doing the best business move in ages in my eyes. Kids are gonna drop money on Stranger completes and parts entirely based on that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/11/2015 11:30 AM

Butcher should learn about social media before opening his goddamn mouth.

social media is the fucking future.

Followers over chills AND skills.

#fucktheOG #fuckbutcher #fuckanimal #fuckdig

adam lz is love, adam lz is life.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/11/2015 2:27 PM

one try kid wrote:

Followers ...more

While I do agree about the social media part, get Adam's dick out of your ass and show some respect.

|

12/11/2015 2:40 PM

LOL at people calling LZ a legend. He's been a pro for less than 6 months while these weenies are talking shit on dudes who have had signature parts for longer than LZ has been riding.
And while "follows" are increasing sales are declining so if social media is the future then the future of BMX is pretty bleak.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/11/2015 3:58 PM

one try kid wrote:

Followers ...more

-Havok- wrote:

While I do agree about the social media part, get Adam's dick out of your ass and show some respect.

Dude it's sarcasm.

|

12/11/2015 4:33 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude it's sarcasm.

One can only hope.... One Try may be just trolling for laughs, in which case touche. But if not, my comment stands. Lol

|

12/11/2015 6:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude it's sarcasm.

you're killing my fun you asshole.

sad

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/11/2015 7:07 PM

-Havok- wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude it's sarcasm.

one try kid wrote:

you're killing my fun you asshole.

sad

I forgot, I'm supposed to be a dumb kid who only cares about insta followers and shit.

|