Buy New Cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2016 6:50 PM

I want 22mm spindle and 170mm arms, any recommendations?

|

2/10/2016 6:52 PM

odyssey thunderbolts

|

2/10/2016 6:55 PM

Odyssey Thunderbolts.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/10/2016 6:56 PM

Odyssey Thunderbolts

/thread

|

2/10/2016 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2016 7:27 PM

Thunderbolts don't come in Chrome , Chrome is the way to go , get some fiend cranks , they got a cool little Allen key wedge system that looks pretty smart , garret Reynolds and ty morrow ride them they gotta be solid

|

2/10/2016 7:28 PM

Riding a superior product >>>>>> riding a product based on that it comes in chrome

|

2/10/2016 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2016 8:03 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Riding a superior product >>>>>> riding a product based on that it comes in chrome

Your always saying this , I gotta ask man what kind of cranks have you snapped ?

Yea it's cool odyssey has a lifetime warrenty but it's really not that big of a deal so does animal, profile , demolition , stolen , cult ,stressbmx , kink , subrosa , wow theirs allot of bmx companies with lifetime warrenty on their cranks . More then I thought their would be , so odyssey having a lifetime warrenty really can't see that being that big of a deal . My profile 19mm race cranks have a lifetime warrenty not that big of a deal their over ten years old still running strong

|

2/10/2016 7:46 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Your always saying this , I gotta ask man what kind of cranks have you snapped ?

Yea it's cool odyssey has a lifetime ...more

None because I ride Odyssey cranks lolol

The warranty is nice, but so is the wedge system that won't wear out like 48 spline cranks can.

|

2/10/2016 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2016 8:18 PM

If anything oddysey needs to step it up to catch up with everybody else and get in the chrome game (I seen they come In ugly ass yellow of all random colours), this lifetime warrenty in the crank deal seems to be old news, then I might consider throwing some money their way , I'm deffinatly stoked to be going crank shopping in the next couple weeks

|

2/12/2016 6:31 AM

PROFILES FOR SURE, CHECK OUT THE COLUMNS OR GDH SPLINE DRIVES. BEEN RUNNING PROFILES FOR OVER 15 YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS. THE SHADOW KILLER CRANKS ALSO ARE PRETTY BADASS.

|

2/12/2016 11:34 AM

Shadow Killers in copper are sex . Amazing . If anytbing though I'd buy Demolition Rig cranks . They look burly as fuck , crazy strong looking .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/12/2016 11:38 AM

eskimojay wrote:

If anything oddysey needs to step it up to catch up with everybody else and get in the chrome game (I seen they come In ugly ...more

Lol they had chrome multiple times over the years. It wasn't popular for a long time and it is coming back. I'm sure in time they will do it again possibly, but one thing to factor is how horrible chrome is for the environment compared to paint/powdercoating.

Some companies take a stand on that aspect alone. Not saying Odyssey did, but maybe the fact that it would add more cost to their already a tad more spendy parts line, that some would just not do.

Besides, get some cranks, have em chromed locally. BOOM, only set out there.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura