Buying a Fit Signature

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2013 9:30 AM

I'm purchasing a Fit Signature, but I have a question. What's the main difference between all the models, apart from the paint. I'm looking at buying the Benny Signature

Photo

|

4/18/2013 9:38 AM

The specs, like the bar height, chain sty, and all that. They're not even really signature stuff. They all have similar specs. They just choose the colors.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/18/2013 9:46 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

The specs, like the bar height, chain sty, and all that. They're not even really signature stuff. They all have similar specs. They just choose the colors.

So all of the signature models are as good quality as each other? Just making sure the bike I'm buying is worth the money!

|

4/18/2013 10:09 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

McAdam7 wrote:

So all of the signature models are as good quality as each other? Just making sure the bike I'm buying is worth the money!

Well theres different levels. Thers 1, 2, and 3. 3 the best 1 is the worst. But even the 1 is still really good. Fit doesn't put out shit completes. All sealed everything.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/18/2013 10:59 AM

Some of the signatures just have different tires,pedals,pegs,brakes, and possibly rims. I prefer the wifi over them though, better cranks,barks,sprocket,frame,seat,bars and more

|

4/18/2013 11:31 AM

Benny geo is awesome! I have the actually aftermarket/pro frame whatever you want to call it. Fucking epic smile

|

4/18/2013 1:36 PM

The Benny comes with a hub guard, half link chain, animal tires/pedals/pegs/seat, and sealed everything, full chromo everything. Some signatures have different tires or pedals, grips or a few other parts. Geometry is actually somewhat different between different models.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2013 3:39 AM

Topsey wrote:

Benny geo is awesome! I have the actually aftermarket/pro frame whatever you want to call it. Fucking epic smile

I'm buying the Signature tonight! So you would give it a big thumbs up then? I'm excited to get out & ride it!

|

4/19/2013 3:39 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

The Benny comes with a hub guard, half link chain, animal tires/pedals/pegs/seat, and sealed everything, full chromo everything. Some signatures have different tires or pedals, grips or a few other parts. Geometry is actually somewhat different between different models.

Thanks for your help Dave!

|

4/19/2013 7:05 AM

Yeah, that signature looks nice. Especially the Animal parts. Animal has the best pegs, by far. The hamiltons and TWW are awesome too. I own all of them.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844