CALLING ALBES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2011 12:28 PM

so, albes. my friend recently orderd a new cult frame from you and he now hates you because he said it took three weeks to ship!? please explain.

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

1/14/2011 12:28 PM

sounds like they didnt have it in stock at the time

|

1/14/2011 12:30 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

yeah idont know. he didnt make it clear.... but hes ranting on everything for everything

|

1/14/2011 12:32 PM

mirraco rida' wrote:

yeah idont know. he didnt make it clear.... but hes ranting on everything for everything

tell him to stop talking and start riding... fuckin sack up

|

1/14/2011 12:37 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

Sinister Game wrote:

Yeah, he got his frame. I've had to wait 2 months to get parts to come in stock, didn't see me bitchin' about it. Tell him to stfu, and be happy that he got his frame.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/14/2011 12:40 PM

mirraco rida' wrote:

Sinister Game wrote:

camjf wrote:

Yeah, he got his frame. I've had to wait 2 months to get parts to come in stock, didn't see me bitchin' about it. Tell him to stfu, and be happy that he got his frame.

i know. i did. but really he rants about EVERYTHING. people being posers because they wear skinny jeans and dont bmx or skate, how people who wear "skater shoes" but dont skate "annoy" him.....

|

1/14/2011 12:42 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

camjf wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

i know. i did. but really he rants about EVERYTHING. people being posers because they wear skinny jeans and dont bmx or skate, how people who wear "skater shoes" but dont skate "annoy" him.....

Skate shoes are fucking comfortable, I like the fact that that people wear them, supports the sport.

Albes is probably the most legit mail order I have ever ordered from. He obviously was too concentrated on his ego that he didn't understand the situation. Flip is the man, and treats his customers like gold, your friend obviously made an error.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/14/2011 12:43 PM

Sinister Game wrote:

camjf wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

I have about 38579629783647883 of those at my local park, do my head in. You just wat to shout "STFU AND RIDE YOU PEICE OF SHIT OF A BIKE, ASSHOLE!!!"

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/14/2011 12:45 PM

camjf wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Skate shoes are fucking comfortable, I like the fact that that people wear them, supports the sport.

Albes is probably the most legit mail order I have ever ordered from. He obviously was too concentrated on his ego that he didn't understand the situation. Flip is the man, and treats his customers like gold, your friend obviously made an error.

yeah, really. im like, "will you shut up and stop ranting, the world isnt going to change for you so you better get used to it."

|

1/14/2011 12:47 PM

camjf wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

camjf wrote:

I have about 38579629783647883 of those at my local park, do my head in. You just wat to shout "STFU AND RIDE YOU PEICE OF SHIT OF A BIKE, ASSHOLE!!!"

yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. this this this. haha, he can bunnyhop, say, mabey peg hieght? he didnt need that new frame. waste ofmoney, i think

|

1/14/2011 12:53 PM

Love to. Email me info (name, address, order number) to sales@albes.com and I'll look into it and see what the issue was (if there really was one) and let you know.

|

1/14/2011 12:55 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Love to. Email me info (name, address, order number) to sales@albes.com and I'll look into it and see what the issue was (if there really was one) and let you know.

great ill tell him to.

|

1/14/2011 1:07 PM

wow he was prolly lying? didnt have the money when he said he did and ordered it late and blamed it on albes or somethin

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

1/14/2011 1:13 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks JustRideBMX! We all work really hard here to make everybody happy but sometimes it's just impossible. There are those groups of people out there that no matter what you do they are just not happy. We deal with it everyday. The first few years I would take it really personal when people had a problem with us. I learned later to not let it bother me too much.

mainly because 99.99% of the time if someone is bitching about an order with us it turns out to be:

1. Their fault because a card was declined and they are slow at returning calls or emails.
2. Order was held up because we stopped it due to a few of the items ordered won't work together (railed seat / pivotal post) and we want to make sure the customer knows that before we ship it. I KNOW many of the other mail order places don't care about that and will just ship you anything. Ironic how we try to help people more yet sometimes we get shit for it.
3. A customer gave us an invalid address (typos)
4. There are sometimes where things have sold out and we can't get a replacement fast enough. In those rare cases we try to offer you something close at a discounted deal for your troubles.
5. customers don't understand "business" days. The order something at 10pm on a Friday and wonder why it's not there Monday morning.

.01% of the time:
1. We effed up! Guess what? Everybody (company) screws up once in a while. The difference is who does it the least and what they do to solve the problem.

I know we go above and way beyond what most BMX mail order companies do trying to make sure everybody is stoked. Not just on us but in BMX as a whole.

So if you guys every have an issue with us check that list first and make sure you don't fall into one of those points. If not then ask me. I'm always down to help. sales@albes.com

--flip

|

1/14/2011 1:45 PM

mirraco rida' wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Thanks JustRideBMX! We all work really hard here to make everybody happy but sometimes it's just impossible. There are those groups of people out there that no matter what you do they are just not happy. We deal with it everyday. The first few years I would take it really personal when people had a problem with us. I learned later to not let it bother me too much.

mainly because 99.99% of the time if someone is bitching about an order with us it turns out to be:

1. Their fault because a card was declined and they are slow at returning calls or emails.
2. Order was held up because we stopped it due to a few of the items ordered won't work together (railed seat / pivotal post) and we want to make sure the customer knows that before we ship it. I KNOW many of the other mail order places don't care about that and will just ship you anything. Ironic how we try to help people more yet sometimes we get shit for it.
4. There are sometimes where things have sold out and we can't get a replacement fast enough. In those rare cases we try to offer you something close at a discounted deal for your troubles.
5. customers don't understand "business" days. The order something at 10pm on a Friday and wonder why it's not there Monday morning.

.01% of the time:
1. We effed up! Guess what? Everybody (company) screws up once in a while. The difference is who does it the least and what they do to solve the problem.

I know we go above and way beyond what most BMX mail order companies do trying to make sure everybody is stoked. Not just on us but in BMX as a whole.

So if you guys every have an issue with us check that list first and make sure you don't fall into one of those points. If not then ask me. I'm always down to help. sales@albes.com

--flip

Can I just say, I watched this video a few days back, and I have never laughed so hard before. I don't even know if it is a legit Albe's commercial, but netherless, I still think it is absolutely hilarious.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/14/2011 1:50 PM

http://www.albes.com/saleparts.aspx

seatpost typo wink in the price i think

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

1/14/2011 1:51 PM

As soon as it ships it's out of their hands, it's up to the shipping company to get it there on time. Three weeks, ago was Christmas time, stuff takes time to get shipped because of the volume of stuff going through the shipping company. If he's complaining about three weeks, try having UPS make up an address and shipping to a different town because they were to incompetent to find my house and yes I am still a little bitter. That order was from Albes and they held up there end. I ended up driving to the other town and got the bike from the UPS store.

|

1/14/2011 1:56 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

As soon as it ships it's out of their hands, it's up to the shipping company to get it there on time. Three weeks, ago was Christmas time, stuff takes time to get shipped because of the volume of stuff going through the shipping company. If he's complaining about three weeks, try having UPS make up an address and shipping to a different town because they were to incompetent to find my house and yes I am still a little bitter. That order was from Albes and they held up there end. I ended up driving to the other town and got the bike from the UPS store.

really?? you ended up picking your stuff up at the UPS store? What was UPS's excuse on whey they didn't bring it to your house?

|

1/14/2011 2:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2011 2:03 PM

really?? you ended up picking your stuff up at the UPS store? What was UPS's excuse on whey they didn't bring it to your house?

They never did explain it. We called them several times and never got the complete story. I figure it was a lazy driver that just didn't want to take the time to do it right so he dropped off at a random house. They delivered to a house the next town over same street and the home owner took it up to the store. We got the address they delivered it to from them after a few hours on hold and then took the drive to the house. The home owner said he took back to the store and we picked it up there.

My house wasn't the easiest to find but is just off a main road and they have made several deliveries to the house before completely fine.

|

1/14/2011 2:28 PM

camjf wrote:

Can I just say, I watched this video a few days back, and I have never laughed so hard before. I don't even know if it is a legit Albe's commercial, but netherless, I still think it is absolutely hilarious.

thats halarious

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/14/2011 2:30 PM

I like Albes smile

|

vital's redneck

1/14/2011 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2011 3:23 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

I like Albes smile

smile even though albes sent me the wrong size spoke once and refused to refund them, i still love them( rant all you want on how it was my fault and i dont know how to lace, but trust me. ive laced several wheel, and evn got 2 other people to try. they where in fact the wrong size)
|

1/14/2011 3:28 PM

.01% of the time:

--flip

i love ordering from albes but i think you guys need to do something with your server. i've tried ordering things from your website only to receive a call a day later telling me it was out of stock. im guessing the stockroom is just behind the computer a little when it comes to updating but i checked the website a week later and the product was still listed as in stock.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/14/2011 3:34 PM

My friend waited 4 months for his frame and was only grateful when it came, punch your friend in the vagina

|

1/14/2011 3:51 PM

NO ALBES!, GO DANS... jk, i got a free video from albes hehe tongue

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
REVOLS BIKE CHECK... DONT JUDGE ME hehe tongue
ARTWORKS

1/14/2011 4:23 PM

why post something talking shit to albes FOR YOUR FRIEND? it has nothing to do with you and if it is really important enough to bitch about on the internet he can make an account for himself instead of making you look like a tool.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

1/14/2011 5:00 PM

mirraco rida' wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

.01% of the time:

--flip

|

kobe bryant ready

1/14/2011 5:05 PM

why would you make a thread about this, when your friend could have called and asked them personally?

|

1/14/2011 5:11 PM

.01% of the time:

--flip

It's pretty dope how you hold the order if parts aren't compatible. That'd save me haah

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/14/2011 8:04 PM

I ordered a helmet from Albe's a couple weeks ago, it came inside of 4 days. It fits a tiny bit snug (my old helmet was a tad loose) but I like that it doesn't flop around. It is tough to find helmets the size of my enormous melon these days. So far my Experience with Albe's has been fantastic. I will order from them if they have what I am looking for.

The ONLY suggestion I have is when (or if) you guys take photos of helmets, putting a photo of the inside (pads etc) would be good, I spent roughly a month looking for a helmet with the pad setup of the Protec Bucky Lasek helmet. Outside of that, keep up the good work Flip and the gang!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura